Here's something we had running on the EU3 forums...remember - keep it in good fun.
* Capitalists will build railroads anywhere, regardless of whether anyone would use it. If there's 1 colonist in the Falkland Islands, then by God, they need a railroad!
* Oregon is Russian for "place that rains a lot".
* Most places in the world never figured out how to fight on horseback until the mid 1800's.
* When politicians take lovers, they always pick European women.
* Most people in India today consider themselves British.
* Most American schoolchildren, sadly, cannot name the great Anarcho-Liberal rebel leaders that influenced history.