• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It seems to happen to me when I'm paused and start clicking around in random provinces, but not when I'm doing other things. It's usually when I'm clicking around provinces that I don't own too. I'm not sure if this issue has even been acknowledged by Paradox, but several people have mentioned it on these forums.

Yes, I haven't seen them acknowledge it, and it was present before the last patch was released, and variants of this have been present since the first release of HOI3. There was one involving spontaneous unpause when using the outliner.

It's the worst interface bug at present, I think. The other candidate is the bug involving several seconds of lag when trying to do things involving a list control, like for example build a unit on the military screen, or split up a large stack of ships, but awful performance is easier to live with than having the game decide to run away when you are doing something delicate, like trying to time a march. This one is/was also present in HOI3. Other people have this problem too, right? It's not just me?

I usually associate the unpause bug with lag.

Yes, I haven't seen them acknowledge it, and it was present before the last patch was released, and variants of this have been present since the first release of HOI3. There was one involving spontaneous unpause when using the outliner.

It's the worst interface bug at present, I think. The other candidate is the bug involving several seconds of lag when trying to do things involving a list control, like for example build a unit on the military screen, or split up a large stack of ships, but awful performance is easier to live with than having the game decide to run away when you are doing something delicate, like trying to time a march. This one is/was also present in HOI3. Other people have this problem too, right? It's not just me?

That second issue, are you talking about when you click to say build a Guard and the game chocks up for a few secs to re-draw the list? I've noticed that too. A little annoying, but the unpause thing can mess things up when I'm trying to timing something right. Definitely the unpause issue is a bigger deal.

I've only noticed the unpause bug in 1.1, and it would happen when I clicked any province, whether I owned it or not.

Made cheating by tag change especially annoying :)

The unpause thing is a bug? As it only occurs when I click on provinces, I thought it was WAD.