+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Great War was won by the east - a Russian (not Soviet) AAR

Subscribed.

Ps. what colours are you using? Are they downloadable?
    Constantly creating flags.

> Trembling Blue's Colour Scales < - Version 2.0 released! Final version for DH 1.3.

> The best HOI flag depository online <

> RumpNissen's flag packs <

American Union State President SovietAmerika's Avatar
    Victoria 2

This is a very interesting world. I find it entertaining how Stalin is an Orthodox Priest and the Empire still alive. I'm happy to see this, nonetheless.

Also, why is Tannu Tuva, er, Tsargrad, still Stalinist?

51 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by TremblingBlue View Post
    Subscribed.

Ps. what colours are you using? Are they downloadable?
    The colours were part of the minor gfx-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by SovietAmerika View Post
    This is a very interesting world. I find it entertaining how Stalin is an Orthodox Priest and the Empire still alive. I'm happy to see this, nonetheless.

Also, why is Tannu Tuva, er, Tsargrad, still Stalinist?
    Lazine-, err, I mean... Who said Stalinism had to be communistic in this world?

Thanks for the heads up!

I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens in the East...Obviously you will succeed in pushing the Japanese out, but it might take some time! Then you'll have to take China's land claims into consideration -_-

> Trembling Blue's Colour Scales < - Version 2.0 released! Final version for DH 1.3.

No updates?

51 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Not until school gives me a break I'm afraid

Ah man! Well, I'll be looking forward to the update when it comes

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Blog Entries
    Interesting world you've built here.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

51 games registered

School is pretty much finished now. I'll turn back my attention to this when I'm finished with my mini-AAR, it should be pretty short.

The Avatar of Time 4th Dimension's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Yay!!
    In my cookie jar
    Krofta Kookie! | PanzAARcookie! | Uniting Russia's Russian double-chip Peter Wrangel's chocolate cookie• | Got 10 in Timelines

To place foot upon tyrany's neck,
    to lead tyrants to knowledge of the right,
    this is the most sacred of man's duties!
    Bishop Danilo - The Mountain Wreath

Wait a second, this is a AOD AAR but the map appears to be from DH?

How did that happen?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by bradshawja View Post
    Wait a second, this is a AOD AAR but the map appears to be from DH?
    It's the regular HoI2/AoD map, just with different colours. And you can use the DH map for AoD (there is a mod which does).
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonaru View Post
    It's the regular HoI2/AoD map, just with different colours. And you can use the DH map for AoD (there is a mod which does).
    Stupid question what's DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarys View Post
    Stupid question what's DH?
    DH is Darkest Hour. Its another game along the same lines as HOI2/AoD with some changes.
    The Great European Civil War Germany Victory! Complete!

From Weltkriegschaft Scharfschützenabzeichen: (&)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekolmy View Post
    DH is Darkest Hour. Its another game along the same lines as HOI2/AoD with some changes.
    Oh yeah of course.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2