Closed Thread
Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154 179 204 229 244 252 253 254
Results 5,061 to 5,066 of 5066

Thread: Let the ruling classes tremble an Interactive Revolutionary AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Lenin Cat View Post
    If hes under 13, hes not allowed on the forums, no?
    I will be 13 in March 18.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBlaze View Post
    You being twelve is the difference between you just being a kid or you being a really dumb adult.

But this is getting really off topic. Does anyone know how the recent votes have effected the Marxists lead?
    I know I should have bean offended but when you said or a realy stupid adoult I found that funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenin Cat View Post
    If hes under 13, hes not allowed on the forums, no?
    I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBlaze View Post
    But this is getting really off topic. Does anyone know how the recent votes have effected the Marxists lead?
    It took it from towering to just merely insurmountable.
    B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.Mod for CK II

Every winter my Uncle Bilbert used to go out and buy clothes for his entire hobbit family. I remember the first year I came along with him shopping. His tongue was swollen up so he was unable to speak but my uncle Bilbert was not concerned. He simply took me and my cousins to town and proudly presented his young relatives to the shopkeeper. The wise old clothesmaker just smiled and started taking measurements. After so many years of business he didn't hesitate to in fur my uncle's hobbits.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome Gold500k club

I think we should refrain from posting until Tommy returns. Things start to unravel quite fast without him.
    "As beautiful as the chance meeting on a dissecting-table of a sewing-machine and an umbrella!"
    Former Forever Supreme Grand Master of the now defunct Grand and Magnificent Order of Prestige

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

A lot of people could have received infractions for breaking rule #2 here.
    But I like to think I am a reasonable person so I will just make this a general warning to those that went there.

The author of this AAR was not banned for any one thing, The forum auto bans anyone that accumulates so many infractions points.
    The first level of Ban is 48 hours, however after that the member is placed in a probation group, that group does not allow them to access the AAR forum.

Therefore I think it best to close this thread until such a time that the author is able to once again access this forum.

I apologize that other members such as yourselves were impacted by the actions of another member.

*Closed
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Closed Thread