• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(164962)

Corporal
4 Badges
Sep 11, 2009
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Hi, Struggling along with my Greece campaign :)

Want to knock the Netherlands down and take southern Sumatra.. But it says I need 152 war score!??

I have never got up to 100 because usually I have what I want by then.. Is it possible to get 152 war score? can you go over 100? What does it take?

cheers

Those east indies get awfully expensive as war demands after they turn into states, I think java was 135 too (why java is cheaper than southern sumatra, I don't understand =))

I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think that the cost of demanding a state goes down to about half about the initial cost, as long as you occupy that state.

You can't get over a 100 in a war, so anything over 100 is pointless. However, if you occupy a province, its cost goes down. As for why Java was less then sumatra, if they were both states and not still colonies, Java most likely had more industry than sumatra. That is my understanding of the warscore weight so far.