• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Initially, no province produces oil or rubber (gas is not in the game). The resource changes through event as the worl become more industrialised. Oil is located in Alaska, Texas, Ukraine, Middle East (duh) Brunei and dotted around in several other places, although why on earth you would want it unless you're playing VRRP I don't know. Rubber i'm not too sure but i'd guess places like Brazil, Johore, Congo i.e places which produce rubber now. Your best bet would be to sit tight and wait for the resource to spawn before invading, but those are the hot spots you should keep an eye on. You probably already know this, but the colonial mapmode is ideal for seeing at a glance which province produces which resource in its RGO

Initially, no province produces oil or rubber (gas is not in the game). The resource changes through event as the worl become more industrialised. Oil is located in Alaska, Texas, Ukraine, Middle East (duh) Brunei and dotted around in several other places, although why on earth you would want it unless you're playing VRRP I don't know. Rubber i'm not too sure but i'd guess places like Brazil, Johore, Congo i.e places which produce rubber now. Your best bet would be to sit tight and wait for the resource to spawn before invading, but those are the hot spots you should keep an eye on. You probably already know this, but the colonial mapmode is ideal for seeing at a glance which province produces which resource in its RGO

Thank you. It was however kinda obvious