• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Baconman

Sergeant
55 Badges
Mar 19, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • For the Motherland
For this aar im gona be the nation of Zaire starting in 1980
Mod: Magrathea the map rebuilt and i added a scenario for 1980 for cold war and such
Thanks to Krazy Karl for the mod and telling me how to get a 1980 scenario going

Last edited:
It is 1980 and the world is scared to blink
Untitled-1.jpg

With Nato consisting of Usa, Uk,France, Greece Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, and Portugal, and Austria

While The Warsaw pact an aliance consisting of Comunist regiemes such as the USSR, Yugoslavia,Hungary,Afghanistan,Poland,the DDR, albania, and Czechslovakia.

Both Comunism and Democrasey are on the edge of war and only one can rule europe........

Meanwhile in africa european colonisation has ended
Africaaftereurope.jpg

The Belgians have left us with nothing were on our own from here on

Zaire.jpg

we must elect a leader for our great nation and in febuary 2nd that leader came

Zaireleaders.jpg

Mwambusta the IV here will surely lead our nation to greatness one of his first acts was a process he called

africanization in which citys and towns which had european sounding names were given african ones
Africanization.jpg

Mwambusta also had even higher ambitions a united african state that in his terms would Chalenge the military might of the Soviet Union,be wealthier than the United States, and be larger than the British empire. The King of Zaire didnt hesitate to begin recruiting fighters to invade the republic of Congo, they will be ready to invade according to the gurilla leaders by March.
War.jpg

soon after Uganda and Zambia who share the Pan African state offerd us military acess
Fear.jpg

perhaps a union between our 3 nations cann be in order in the future

BattleofBrazzvile.jpg

The battle of Brazzvile has begun there are high casualties and the Congans are fighting savagely for their nation it has been one week and no ground has been won

By march 9th on the 9th hour Congo issued its surrender and by the terms Congo was annexed into the greater Zaire state
Surrender.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some pretty high aspirations, I have to admit I have very little practical knowledge of African history so it will be interesting to follow this and at the same time learn about real african history during the same period.

what mod is this? and does it have events for the majors?

Those are some pretty high aspirations, I have to admit I have very little practical knowledge of African history so it will be interesting to follow this and at the same time learn about real african history during the same period.

Lol i know very little african history my self i just know the democratic rep of congo( what used to be zaire and Congo are neighbors lol

what mod is this? and does it have events for the majors?

The Mod is Magrathea the map rebuilt
however Krazy Karl (the maker of the mod) added borders for 1980 as well

i simply added a scenario in the book marks folder

also it has more events such as provinces changeing names like istanbull to constaniople, Konigsburg to kalingrag, Klapedia to memel etc etc etc It also has events like the alaska highway and others neat mod check it out here
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?429060-Magrathea-The-Map-Rebuilt

Why is a deposed zombie king of Burundi leader of Zaire? lol.

Zaire's leader should be the eternal dictator and father of the nation (beloved president) Mobutu.

Also, annex Burundi and Rwanda, those two nations were Belgian mandates and should of course thus belong to Zaire.