+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Eternal Flame a Zaire AAR

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

The Eternal Flame a Zaire AAR

For this aar im gona be the nation of Zaire starting in 1980
    Mod: Magrathea the map rebuilt and i added a scenario for 1980 for cold war and such
    Thanks to Krazy Karl for the mod and telling me how to get a 1980 scenario going
    Last edited by Baconman; 16-10-2010 at 00:10.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Very interested in this.

Captain

Sounds Interesting! ill be following

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations

It is 1980 and the world is scared to blink

With Nato consisting of Usa, Uk,France, Greece Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, and Portugal, and Austria

While The Warsaw pact an aliance consisting of Comunist regiemes such as the USSR, Yugoslavia,Hungary,Afghanistan,Poland,the DDR, albania, and Czechslovakia.

Both Comunism and Democrasey are on the edge of war and only one can rule europe........

Meanwhile in africa european colonisation has ended

The Belgians have left us with nothing were on our own from here on

we must elect a leader for our great nation and in febuary 2nd that leader came

Mwambusta the IV here will surely lead our nation to greatness one of his first acts was a process he called

africanization in which citys and towns which had european sounding names were given african ones

Mwambusta also had even higher ambitions a united african state that in his terms would Chalenge the military might of the Soviet Union,be wealthier than the United States, and be larger than the British empire. The King of Zaire didnt hesitate to begin recruiting fighters to invade the republic of Congo, they will be ready to invade according to the gurilla leaders by March.

soon after Uganda and Zambia who share the Pan African state offerd us military acess

perhaps a union between our 3 nations cann be in order in the future

The battle of Brazzvile has begun there are high casualties and the Congans are fighting savagely for their nation it has been one week and no ground has been won

By march 9th on the 9th hour Congo issued its surrender and by the terms Congo was annexed into the greater Zaire state
    Last edited by Baconman; 17-10-2010 at 20:05.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Those are some pretty high aspirations, I have to admit I have very little practical knowledge of African history so it will be interesting to follow this and at the same time learn about real african history during the same period.

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2

what mod is this? and does it have events for the majors?
    And did those feet in ancient time
    Walk upon England's mountains green
    And was the holy lamb of God

On England's pleasant pastures seen

Quote Originally Posted by SSJGohan3972 View Post
    Those are some pretty high aspirations, I have to admit I have very little practical knowledge of African history so it will be interesting to follow this and at the same time learn about real african history during the same period.
    Lol i know very little african history my self i just know the democratic rep of congo( what used to be zaire and Congo are neighbors lol

Quote Originally Posted by vitcash View Post
    what mod is this? and does it have events for the majors?
    The Mod is Magrathea the map rebuilt
    however Krazy Karl (the maker of the mod) added borders for 1980 as well

i simply added a scenario in the book marks folder

also it has more events such as provinces changeing names like istanbull to constaniople, Konigsburg to kalingrag, Klapedia to memel etc etc etc It also has events like the alaska highway and others neat mod check it out here
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...he-Map-Rebuilt

sorry for the long absense the next update will be tomorow

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Why is a deposed zombie king of Burundi leader of Zaire? lol.

Zaire's leader should be the eternal dictator and father of the nation (beloved president) Mobutu.

Also, annex Burundi and Rwanda, those two nations were Belgian mandates and should of course thus belong to Zaire.

i already have pics for next update im just really busy with school lately i know its been too long but this aar will never die not as long as the king lives

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

But since the king really is the king of Burundi (at least was that when he was alive, he probably went to Zaire when he became a Zombie) he really must miss his homeland. Conquest!!!

+ Reply to Thread