+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bakumatsu Mod

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sorry,dudes.I have extremely busy for real issues right now,so delay to replay.

@ Te. Kenzo
    Well,I thought too.It would be real.However if so,playng as vassal daimyos would be boring,like Indian minors of British satellite or Ionia island.

@ tanathos
    Yes.The Bakufu can't became Japan.Personally I like the Tokugawa Bakufu than Modern Imperial Japan so I decided that the Bakufu still have some regime after win the civil war.
    It's rather deteminated.If the Bakufu was controlled by the player,it would be too easy to playing.

@Sjiveru
    Modern perfectures were based by Tokugawa daimyo's domains.Although these names were almost changed.
    If you help me,you are welcome.

Hey Yoshino, no problem I eventually figured out the mod wasn't meant to be played from their perspective if you wanted SOME kind of challenge.

Having now played up to the 1870 as another Daymo ( I forget the name, but the one with the black sun as a flag(also I stopped in 1870 because of the number of ships built in POPdemand mod makes it impossible to rule the seas)), I have a few more comments :

- When the civil war events fire (aka joining the Court faction, the first victory against edo, the second victory against the northern forces, the establishement of the Repulic of Ezo) the tag of Japan seems to change after every event (and they can happen quite quickly), so that if your forget to reload you can have some messed up relations with the newly acquired satellites.

- When you become Japan and have united the island, would it be possible to have a decision to gain cores on the northern Halshenwai (I probably messed that name up) islands that are usually contested by Russia?

- When you're a single Daymo, there isn't much to do as you eventually inherit half of Japan through event. Therefore conquering is pointless (on top of Daymo's not attacking each other at all, but I guess that's more of a problem with the game AI). Do you have any plans to make the early years more interesting? (I'm not sure what could be done).

- Last but not least, if a player DOES decide to plays as the Tokuwaga Bakufu, could it be possible to have a decision to cement the unification of Japan? Also, if the Bakufu did indeed become a united country, wouldn't they call themselves something other than Tokuwaga Bakufu? I'm not well versed enough in Japan history to have any more idea than that on the possible outcomes.

Any way, "Arigatō gozaimasu" for your work, it's already made Japan a lot more interesting to play (on top of giving us a way to get rid of the Samurai model before the 1890 )

-edit-
    Also, as Japan/Bakufu becomes more nationalistic, I'd love for a prussian like decision to get some appropriate tech bonuses. I usually go for "The Merchant Marine" academia, but I'm not certain if Commerce and Navy is what really symbolized Japan of the late 19th century.
    Last edited by tanathos; 22-02-2011 at 06:48.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

So is this mod still progressing... ?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well,right now I have some real issues of personal life(By the way,it's not related on the earthquake and tsunami).
    So,I don't have enough time to developing this mod.sadly...
    I'm sorry it's not a perfect mod I intended,but even so,I'm proud of making this loving tiny mod.
    And thank you for playing my mod.
    I'll make another new mods or games someday!(when my life become calm down a bit)

Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k club

Is this mod compatible with 1.3?

By any chance, is this mod have any compatibility version with A House Divided expansion?

I loved this mod

Please make it work with AHD..PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo92 View Post
    Please make it work with AHD..PLEASE
    I converted it myself now.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    King Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo92 View Post
    I converted it myself now.
    Are you going to share your converted version?
    Beelzmod - A complete overhaul for CKII

War is people fighting over ideas.
    Peace is ideas fighting over people.

Darkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

I always like asking for permission for things sorry for asking but can i have your permission to use the nations from this mod in my epic nations mod

ありがとうございます!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelz View Post
    Are you going to share your converted version?
    And maybe even update for Heart of Darkness?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3