Ladies and gentlemen... I present you the Imperium mod! Imperium features:
* New buildings: Printing Press, Temple, Courthouse, University, War College and Fine Arts Academy
* A new invention, Cotton Gin
* New events and decisions based on Victoria 1's and VIP1's events
* Historical leaders
* Character and minister country modifier system, with the inclusion of notable people such as Queen Victoria
* Research team country modifier system
* Mining RGOs owned by capitalists instead of aristocrats
* Slightly reworked regions to better represent historical divisions
* Many country names specific for country and government combinations, such as "Grand Duchy of Baden"
* Four new "expert" poptypes: Expert Farmers, Expert Fishermen, Expert Lumberjacks and Expert Miners; in their respective RGOs, they produce double the amount that a farmer/laborer would, but they also consume more, and there are education and other requirements for farmers and laborers to promote to them.
Many thanks to:
- Keder for the expert POP graphics
- aprof, Generalisimo, General Perón, Hrast, Pimparel, Palisadoes, PMLF and Scythe for the events they had made for VIP, which were converted to events and decisions for Imperium
- ZomgK3tchup for the historical leaders for the USA
- KonradRichtmark for the expert pops fix
You can check the full log (along with instructions on how to install) in the readme!
Download Imperium 1.4