+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: User-made tweaks

Oooh, a Custom User Title? Gwyn ap Nud's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

First link in the new thread doesn't work.
    I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing
    Cogito Ergo Sum

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn ap Nud View Post
    First link in the new thread doesn't work.
    Fixed.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by TsarevichAlexei View Post
    Why is it required to no longer be a monarchy to trigger the Union? Surely the whole point of the Tansimat etc was to conserve the Sultan as head of a reformed empire, and a strong empire would finish reforming? I am ignorant, so feel free to tear me apart.
    its not, either you can not be a monarchy or you can be a monarchy and have both reform decisions having happened. atleast i think so, ive only tested the not a monarchy way as its easier to test, you only need to play a few minutes not many hours before its available.
    but this is in the decision, it is only a first draft though so things will be changed but im fairly certain the tanzimat route will always be there as the whole point is what if it succeeded instead of forcing it to fail no matter the conditions.

AND = {
    government = hms_government
    has_country_flag = tanzimat_reforms_enacted
    has_country_flag = kanun_i_esasi_here
    }

its probably best to discuss this on its thread though as rylock probably doesnt want this thread getting caught on specific individual tweaks
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Quote Originally Posted by Orinsul View Post
    its probably best to discuss this on its thread though as rylock probably doesnt want this thread getting caught on specific individual tweaks
    This thread is no longer the tweak thread, really, so do with it as you will.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

What about the Full Africa Add-on? Are you going to include that in the new thread? I'd also like to update it with the newer countries I made for NNM (with Ethiopia broken up, etc), so people can test that in PDM (I've had a few requests from people for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian View Post
    What about the Full Africa Add-on? Are you going to include that in the new thread? I'd also like to update it with the newer countries I made for NNM (with Ethiopia broken up, etc), so people can test that in PDM (I've had a few requests from people for it).
    I don't think it's currently compatible, actually. I'll update it eventually, but I have my hands full atm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11