• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For what concerns elite units I'm taking a different approach compared to what I usually do for infantry, the goal is to have them looking more unique and special.
Here's a preview, hoping you like them.

Like I said in the Iron Cross forum. Beautifull! Have you a preview for the Soviet Guard units? ;-)

UPDATE, VERSION 1.52 JUST RELEASED
Check the first post to download.
This update revamps Japanese tanks (noticiably improving them) and also improves a bunch of italian vehicles and ships. Other changes are new british engineer and italian militia models. The Iron Cross version also sees elite units added.

A now the usual screenshots galore:

Some of the new/improved models for all versions of the mod:

A comparison screenshot that shows some of the improvements done, old stuff on the left, 1.52 models on the right:

______________ BEFORE / AFTER ______________

Iron Cross version, elite units:

Beautiful! So looking forward to play Darkest Hour with these pictures

Very good work! And fantastic idea to include the weapons! And the elite looks very finde! Nice. Very.

What a nice surprise after seeing that you have kept and improved this excellent work Francesco. :rolleyes: Really impressive contribution!

Kind regards and happy Christmas my friend, ;)

Great, really great! But one question: is the screenshot of the aircraftproduction screen just an example? Because the plane ist not an Ar68, it´s a Fw 190 D-Series.
Keep on the great work!

Great, really great! But one question: is the screenshot of the aircraftproduction screen just an example? Because the plane ist not an Ar68, it´s a Fw 190 D-Series.
Keep on the great work!

Yes it's just an example, I should probably update that screenshot...

Last edited:
Work on Poland and Finland is going on...

As always with each update, apart from adding new countries, I improve a bunch of existing models. This time, among the various changes, I'm adding new weapons for late soviet paras (with folding stock):

You can expect the next release of the mod to be ready in a couple of weeks.

More info on the next update, Finland and Poland are almost finished...

What I'm currently doing is a general improvement on the aircrafts... most aircraft models are already very good and I'm happy with them but there are a few that are still a little sub par compared to the others... I'm revisioning almost every aircraft model for each country trying to improve those that could use some love.
While in some cases the changes are minor many models will see a nice bump in quality, I'm adding more details and removing the overly cartoonish look some had, below there's a small comparison screenshot (old models on the left, new ones on the right):

------------------- BEFORE / AFTER -------------------