• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Depending on the game - depending on the sales channel/s - depending of the time of year and a number of other factors the process of releasing a game can take anything from 1 week to 6 months after we receive a GM. In the case of Iron Cross, we had anticipated our work to take 2-4 weeks but the path was very smooth and GamersGate was able to turn everything around very quickly. Hence, no need to wait any longer :).

Depending on the game - depending on the sales channel/s - depending of the time of year and a number of other factors the process of releasing a game can take anything from 1 week to 6 months after we receive a GM. In the case of Iron Cross, we had anticipated our work to take 2-4 weeks but the path was very smooth and GamersGate was able to turn everything around very quickly. Hence, no need to wait any longer :).

Oh yes :)

This explains everything

The server is too busy... returns

Why would you think that? If the team is cool (and so far they've proved them to be so) they will do addittional after-release map and tech tree modification.

I know that they are cool, but I don't know about how big changes a patch can make(arma 1.2>.1.3 is the biggest I think).

Thanks for that ;)

Release 7th of October - in what time zone?

I am considering to stay up untill I can get it, but if it is 7th American time, it will be a long wait :)

I was pleasantly surprised by the price as well...I think the 10E price range is appropriate for this line of games...I believe AoD, Magna Mundi and FtG should be priced in the same range. Considering they are heavily based on the work of modders, they should be priced in a way that would actually allow us to express our support for them without paying a full game price...Anyway, i believe IC is an excellent effort for the right price :). I shall purchase it in the immediate future and i predict many other people will do the same...Good luck guys :)