Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PON Developer's Diary

200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2Naval War: Arctic CircleEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordV2 AHD BetaPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I have a look for that game
    For Sure!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Can't wait for the release day.

Though I have a few questions,the 1st screen shot which is a Japan photo is rather strange.The name of one of units is displayed as "Edo Res.Bde".But in 1904 period,this name was rather out of date.Didn't used certainly.

Also,Displayed as "Oyama Army(inside Edo Fortifications)Edo",but capital name of Japan is Tokyo instead of Edo after the Meiji restoresion.(For me,disappointed in Vicky2 is there)

Hope correct these.

after playing aacw and rop i can tell you that if this was only a game which simulates all the military conflicts from 1850 until 1920 it would be a very good one

considering the whole scope of the game, i´m lost for words

if only a part of my expectations get fullfilled this will be my favourite game ever !!!

good luck guys, lookimg forwards to this

The Last Templar Knight MikeFrank's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyDarkest HourEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I am very happy about this announcement and the good infos as an old AGEOD fan who has played most of the Ageod games...

greetings

MikeFrank
    "Nicht kleckern. sondern klotzen..." Guderian

"Es lebe ein jeder nach seiner Facon(seinem Glauben)..." Friedrich der Grosse

"Nicht an seinen Reden, sondern an seinen Werken sollst Du den wahren Menschen erkennen..."

"Nicht mir, nicht mir, Oh Herr, gebührt Ehre, nur Dir mein Gott allein..." Motto of the Templar Knights

Carpe Noctem!

AGEOD and Paradox fan with passion

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III

Thanks for the support and trust
    Philippe Thibaut
    Paradox France
    Producer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3