• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uh Oh, that sounds like Austria is in trouble again... :(

I might have to start a AAR myself sometime and lead it to greatness ;)

We might have a problem. Steam just updated my game on its own (I was planning on waiting to patch until after I finished the AAR). So if the save games are not compatible...

Thats a pitty then :(

See if you get it working anyway, maybe you can get out another update at least
to get the 5th chapter to be eligible for the contest.

But if not you can write the 5th chapter without ingame screenshots
and just tell what you think would have happened, you could use other pictures to illustrate it too.

:/ Oh, no- It might be possible to fiddle around with the game somewhat? I'm not sure... I'd hate to see this aar come to an end when you've already got such a nice place in the sun. If there's nothing to be done, however, there's nothing to be done. For what it's worth, I've really been enjoying it, mjj5409.

The saved game does load, but there is enough weirdness that I'm going to end it. I have pre-patch screen shots to provide one more chapter. So I'll be contest compliant at any rate.

I had fun, and I hate to see it end like this. But I'm kicking around an idea of starting a House of Savoy AAR in EU3 and then continuing on with Piemonte in V2. Stay tuned.

I'll get the next chapter posted this weekend.

Sad to see it end here too, but at least you got enough for the contest, thank you =)

The time runs out for an update to be eligible for the contest, please post it soon.

Okay, i hate to do it and i dont want to disqualify anyone,
but your last update is 2 weeks ago and according to the rules i have to do something.

I give you a deadline till the 24th October!

Please post till then a final update to be eligible for the contest or i have to take you out of the contest :(

You failed to update till the deadline, i sent you a pm and i posted here, here is nothing more i can do. :(

But i dont take you out of the contest, instead you get -20 points substracted from your points total.
See the contest thread for further explanation.

You have still time till the 15th November to bring the last chapter,
if you fail to bring it you will get another -20 points substracted from your total score.

You have still time till the 15th November to bring the last missing chapter,
if you fail to bring it you will get another -20 points substracted from your total score.

I hope you will be able to get the 5 chapters necessary for the contest.

I wonder if you are even still around mjj55409?
Just because you got -20 points, dosent mean you are completly without a chance in the contest :)

Will you be able to post the missing chapter till the 15th November?

The Contest has reached its end now, and is closed for further chapters!

Anything posted after this posting will not be taken in account from any judge.
You are also free to continue your AAR in any style and form that you prefer,
and arnt bound by any contest rules any more.

Thank you very much for your participation!

The final Overview Posting is here!

The judging is in progress, watch the contest thread
for the announcment of the scores as soon as i get them. :)

The Contest is over and so i present you your Ranking:

6912558contest-placement19.jpg

mjj55409 - Wishing for the Sun -- A Story of Piemonte

Well, someone had to be the last of the 19, i am sorry its you.

You signed up as second one to my contest, as one new to the contest,
the forum and the exciting world of AAR´s.

You made a nice start, but then you sadly vanished. I really hope all is well
with you and its only the real life that is taking its toll, keeping you from beeing here.
Maybe you will return one day, bigger and brighter than you where,
and continue your AAR or make a new one.

I am sure if you had continued with your AAR your position could have been better :)

I thank you for competing and i wish you all the best!