• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(196243)

Second Lieutenant
5 Badges
Feb 21, 2010
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
I couldn't figure out how to on the tooltip.

-

On a side note, why is Gran Columbia in this game? Surely it was dissolved by 1836.

You have to have all of your territory be Guatemala cores. So basically, if you lose all of your USCA territory.

I'm hoping that future patches will make keeping the USCA together much harder. On my current game, I have spread a good bit into South America and I am just getting around to wiping out Venezuela for good about 40 years into my game. A bit too easy for my tastes, though I know difficulty is coming very soon.

Last edited:
I recall Johan saying they were tweaking it to make the POPs more militant or something.

And Gran Colombia's in this game? How did I miss that?

Maybe not Gran Columbia, but a Columbia that has Panama. I forget, I've been stalling off playing until the update.

Perhaps he means that Gran-Columbia can be released as a nation.

Though, to be frank, I don't see why it wouldn't. I've "liberated" the country in HoI games before.

It would be weird... it would be like calling the United States before the Civil War "Grand America", for no reason other than that later on territories seceded from it. Or the Austrian Empire "Grossösterreich", and similar things.

Gran Colombia refers to Colombia with Vezenuela, and other territories in Guyana and Brazil. The separate name was needed to distinguish between that old entity and the modern, smaller Columbia.