+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Round 3)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3:
    Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War by loki100
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2:
    Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: Last Bastion of Freedom: The US alone against the Fascist world by History_Buff
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2:

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: From Rus to Russia - Russia Megacampaign, pt.2 by RGB
    Favorite Comedy AAR, EU: When the Old Gods Reign: A Shattered Europe Cornwall AAR by Sybot
    Favorite History-Book AAR, EU: Tales of Victory: The Rajah and the Sacred Cow by CatKnight
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU: Lusitania Rules the Waves! A Rex Maris AAR by dinofs

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Past and Present (sort of), A No Screenshot AAR! by Threedog43
    Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: Suenik the Beleaguered - a None Too Serious AAR by Iain Wilson
    Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: Tales from our Faarthers by loki100 (I'm sure loki will appreciate nomination for this category!)
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK: Tales from our Faarthers by loki100

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky:
    Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky: These Oranjes Are Not For Eating - Fun and Games in the Orange Free State by Iain Wilson
    Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky:
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky II:
    Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II:
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion by aldriq
    This AAR Soks
    WritAAR of the Week: 8 January 2012 and Weekly AAR Showcase: 15 April 2012

Are you Deshtined to suffer another kiss?
    Favourite EU Comedy AAR AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Q3) and 2011 (Q3)
    Character Writer of the Week: 5 December 2010

My Inkwell - Warning! This content is rated EP: Extremely Poor
    Fan of the Week: 7 September 2010, 27 February 2011 and 26 April 2012

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Explorations in Strategy - Italy at War

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II: The Adventures of King Radama
    Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II: Onze Plaats in de Zon: The Rise of Frederik de Grote (van Holland)
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: I Am Siam - A V2 Minor Strategy AAR
    Author of the CK2 Matchmaker - a tool that analyzes your save-games to help you find that perfect noble.

Author of the Victoria2 advisor - a tool that analyzes your save-games and gives you useful info.

Author of Vic2 AARs for China, Switzerland, Denmark, Persia and Mexico.
    EU3 AARs for Venice and Hungary.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Rome AARisen - a Byzantine AAR by General_BT

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

When does this "competition" end? I have idea for EU: Rome AARs but I don't want to post it there before this has ended to avoid any inconveniences or confusion related to this thread

list of my favorite AARs I remember (I'm not totally sure if I remember the names right...)

EU3: Rebels without a pause, Tribal AAR - By PrawnStar
    Rome: We, three kings, multiplayer AAR - By Jarkko Suvinen and two other guys who's names I can't remember.. Also I can't find the thread anymore But it surely was excellent
    My modding stuff:
    Wave's modding guide:
    a tutorial for adding countries to EU: Rome, works with EU3 too!
    Wave's modding guide #2: Understanding and creating events

Ongoing AARs:
    Letters from wAAR - An experimental Rome AAR with Epigoni Mod
    Winner of the Best character writer of the week award 1/6/12
    This is SPARTA! Can the world be dominated by squads of 300 men swinging spears and crying the name of their home country?

Legions of Rome! RISE and show them all our might!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

@ Wave: Any AAR updated between the start of July and the end of September is elligible. Every 3 months another ACAs is held. Voting lasts for one month (to get as many votes as possible) and it usually takes a week or two for the person in charge to count them all up.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Thanks for info I haven't seen these before I probably wasn't at these forums 3 months ago (although I have had account here since I bought EU Rome which was a year ago..)
    My modding stuff:
    Wave's modding guide:
    a tutorial for adding countries to EU: Rome, works with EU3 too!
    Wave's modding guide #2: Understanding and creating events

Ongoing AARs:
    Letters from wAAR - An experimental Rome AAR with Epigoni Mod
    Winner of the Best character writer of the week award 1/6/12
    This is SPARTA! Can the world be dominated by squads of 300 men swinging spears and crying the name of their home country?

Legions of Rome! RISE and show them all our might!

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: The Presidents: The Vietnam War Edition
    Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2: The WRAITH of KHAN! All AARe mine!
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Great War (mod 1914)
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: Ultimate Showdown 2.0: Now With More Showdowniness - Handsoff AAR

First Lieutenant Communitarian!'s Avatar
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

This is a placeholder to remind me to vote - I need to read up on every AAR I can from the starting date, so I do justice to the votes! Keep on rocking, AARland!
    Chatting with the friendly ghosts of Voltairine, Haywood, Goldman, Makhno, and Berkman.

Nationality: Cajun
    Religion: Erisian
    Ideology: Syndicalist
    Issues: Community Ownership/Full-Citizenship
    Current Work: Researching: Full-Time Employment
    Cash Reserves: £5
    Revolt Risk: i = 1
    Militancy: 8.15
    Consciousness: 9.68 (+0.50 daily)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods

Favorite AAR, Open Category: Me, Floris - By Monnikje

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Favorite AAR, Open Category: Me, Floris - By Monnikje
    My first AAR- Germany, the power in the center of Europe more or less dead

Sole Survivor of Squadron #6, 'Night Owls', destroyed a Prix Cruiser to end the battle in Blue Emu's forum game 'Ad Astra'
    Best AAR ever: Golden Horde-Scourge from the East

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Rank and File by Uriah
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3:
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: Explorations in Strategy by Myth

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2:
    Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2:
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2:

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: The Adventures of the Crovan Clan by Alfred Packer
    Favorite Comedy AAR, EU:Deshtined to Fail by MorningSider
    Favorite History-Book AAR, EU: The Sublime Stateby Daemonofdecay
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU:Rebels without a Pause by Prawnstar

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Reconquista – the exploits of the House of Barcelona by FlyingDutchie
    Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: Suenik by Iain Wilson
    Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: An Inquiry into Laziness and other virtues by Stuckenschmidt
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky:The Lost Century by Fiftypence
    Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky:So Far from God by ComradeOm

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:My Terminal Uniqueness by Brandenburg III
    Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II:Onze Plaats in de Zonby Tanzhang
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II:I am Siam by Rensslaer

Favorite AAR, Rome:
    Favorite AAR, FTG:
    Favorite AAR, AoD:
    Favorite AAR, Open Category: Me Floris by Monnikje
    Remember, whatever the question, the answer on 18 September is Yes ...

Nostalgia Bombs Researcher Asalto's Avatar
    Darkest HourHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War500k club

Cinnabar Island Military Research Facility
    Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: Speak Lithuanian or Die! by Colonel Ironboot
    Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2: The Struggle For Sand and Camels - A Jebel Shammar 1914 AAR by Grauuu
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: Canada, United and Strong by soulking
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: In defense of Freedom, a USA Kaiserreich AAR by Kaiser_Mobius
    Officer of the Royal and Imperial Order of the Sacred Pizza (awarded by Kurt Steiner)
    Weekly AAR Showcase Winner 29-3-2009 / 12-2-2012 / 2-3-2014; Fan of the Week 15-12-2013
    Heirs of Weltkrieg - Kaiserreich in 21st Century / It's a Long Way to Paris: National France in 21st Century
    Sweet Home Manitoba - KR Canada in Modern Day / Wrangel's Empire
    ''Nothing is true, everything is permitted'' - Alamut

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy4ever View Post
    @ Wave: Any AAR updated between the start of July and the end of September is elligible.
    The rule is per Mr. C:

In this round, all AARs updated in 2010 are eligible, provided they were started before October 1st. You can choose which category/s each AAR most represents or you can ask the author for guidance. Voting for yourself is not permitted.
    Check the first post, Wave. All of the rules should be explained.
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coz1 View Post
    The rule is per Mr. C:

Check the first post, Wave. All of the rules should be explained.
    Also, if you are still confused, you may always PM me in confidence. If I think your question is important, I will post it here with pseudonyms if you so request so that other people can see an answer.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3:
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: The Plot Against Britain, a Kaiserreich Mystery (FlyingDutchie)
    Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2: The Struggle for Sand and Camels, a Jebel Shammar AAR (Grauuu)
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Presidents, Vietnam War Edition (NathanMadien)
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: The Great War (Kurt_Steiner)

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: Bastions: Tales of the Anglo-Prussians*
    Favorite Comedy AAR, EU:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, EU:Triumph of Eagles: The Rise and Fall of the Transylvanian Empire (KaptTorbjorn)
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU:

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: The Siwards, A Family Story (Tudor)
    Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: The Atheling Chronicle: A King Without a Crown (AllmyJames)
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky: Carefully Applied Force (Robou)
    Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky: The Presidents: Clay to Smith (Volksmarschall)

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:
    Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II:
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II:

Favorite AAR, Rome:
    Favorite AAR, FTG:
    Favorite AAR, AoD:
    Favorite AAR, Open Category:

* No link, and yes, I realize it's not up for gameplay yet, but it's a Reader's Digest "Homelands," and the appropriate categories for that AAR are taken.

And that 1 October cut-off date is unfortunate for my Vicky 2 nominations, they're all post-September. Grr.
    HoI2 AARs: Eine Geschichte des Grossdeutsches Reich - Siegerkranz - Germany's Place in the Sun - The Prophet Unleashed
    EU3 AARs: The Lion and the Lily
    Awards:
    Third Recipient of KaiserMuffin's Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    Showcased AAR for Week of 9 April 2010
    Character Writer of the Week, 27 May 2010, 17 April 2011, 19 December 2011
    Writer of the Week, 14 November 2010

Back from the dead FlyingDutchie's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Just a placeholder post,as I will add more:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: Siegerkranz - Germany's Place in the Sun - c0d5579
    Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2: The Struggle for Sand and Camels, a Jebel Shammar AAR - Grauuu
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: The Great War - Kurt_Steiner
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: The Wraith of Khan - Thundergate
    Current work: The Sons of Castille - a Castille CK 2 AAR, The German Empire during the 2nd Weltkrieg - A Kaiserreich DH AAR

Some old (and sadly abandoned) works:
    The plot against Britain - a Kaiserreich mystery,Reconquista! - the exploits of the House Barcelona ,A Short History of the German Empire
    Assorted trophies: - Fan of the week (4-4-2010) - WritAAR of the week (18-10-2009) - Character writer of the week, (25-10-2009), - Character writer of the week (23-5-2010) - Joined first place AARland choice Favorite Comedy AAR 2009 (Q4) - Character writer of the week (11-4-2010) - Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomenesss

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War - Loki100
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War - Loki100 (I couldn't decide which category this should go in)

Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: Tales from our Faarthers - Loki100
    Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: The Atheling Chronicle - A King without a Crown - AllmyJames

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky: A Special Providence - Director
    Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky: The Grand Duchy of Hesse-Darmstadt: A History - Hardraade

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky II: Letters from an unquiet August - A Middle Kingdom AAR - Communitarian
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: The Winged Lion attempts to soar and roar - a Persian AAR - Badger_ken
    Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:The Adventures of King Radama - Alfred Packer

Favorite AAR, Rome: War in the East. The Rise of Zhao - Lofman

I have also been reading a couple of really interesting AARs that started in October, but they will have to wait for next time.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Homelands: Tales of the Anglo-Prussians - Mr. Capiatlist

Unrepentant Literal Democrat Tanzhang (譚張)'s Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Refusing to Play Between Dream and Reality...
    Favourite Narrative AAR, Vicky II: Letters from an Unquiet August by Communitarian!
    Favourite Comedy AAR, Vicky II: The Adventures of King Radama by Alfred Packer
    Favourite History-Book AAR, Vicky II: Dios, Patra, Rey by Tommy4ever
    Favourite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion by aldriq

Favourite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Presidents: The Vietnam War Edition by Nathan Maiden
    Favourite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: China's AARight to be Hostile: A different way for the Guomindang by Porkman
    So Close to God: An Empire of Mexico AAR
    A New PDM Mexico AAR for Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

Loyal we Began, Loyal we Remain: A History of the British Empire After the Great War
    A New Canadian Kaiserreich AAR for Darkest Hour [KR 1.5]
    Winner of: AARland Choice Awards Q1 2014

- I was Fan of the Week: 01/01/2012 and 26/05/2013 and WritAAR of the Year: 2013 ~ Proud recipient of two Kenshin Cookies ~
    - ~ More AARs avaliable at my Inkwell! (硯臺) ~ -

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Favorite History-Book AAR, EU: The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR, by Dewirix.
    Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU: Rebels Without a Pause, by PrawnStar.

Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: If You Can't Do It, Nubia Can! A (hopefully) comedic AAR, by Eron12.

I do have some favorites in other games and categories, but find it a bit unfair to vote when I don't really know the fields...
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast