Thread: Manual is misleading

Corporal
    Hearts of Iron III

Manual is misleading

I bought Elven Legacy at the store, and only have the boxed version 1.0. In the manual supplied with the game it says you have 2 campaigns to choose from when first starting the game. The orc and human campaign. After completing both of those campaigns a third campaign is supposed to be available, it says Alliance campaign. But in reality it is only an Elven Campaign that is available at the beginning of the game, I haven't completed it yet, so I don't know if it unlocks other campaigns. I am very dissapointed because I've always found Paradox games to be top notch. So please tell me wtf? Seriously how can this be an oversite?

Paradox Interactive
    Wizard Warrior
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyMajesty 2
    Victoria 2

It was unfortunately a mistake in the original (Russian) manual that was directly translated. The manual was a lot of copy/paste from the title Fantasy Wars (the prequel to Elven Legacy). Sorry about this.
    Twitter - The Wester Front
    Paradox Youtube Channel

fredrik [at] paradoxplaza [dot] com

Corporal
    Hearts of Iron III

thanks for the quick response

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Heh, be lucky yours came with a manual, is there an online version you can download? I bought the elven legacy collection for 5 GBP, just the CD came
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

The manual is on the CD. And the manual is not the only thing that is misleading. The tutorial told me that I was playing Fantasy wars *confused*

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by AFnord View Post
    The manual is on the CD. And the manual is not the only thing that is misleading. The tutorial told me that I was playing Fantasy wars *confused*
    Please let me refer you to a post slightly earlier in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik II View Post
    a lot of copy/paste from the title Fantasy Wars (the prequel to Elven Legacy). Sorry about this.
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.