• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feb 4, 2010
I would very much like to play this mod, but navigating files and decompressing and all that is not my specialty. I get confused and screw things up. I literally just got so pissed off at my shitty computer 5 minutes ago that there is now a hole in my wall. :mad:

A step by step process would be great. I have vanilla Hearts of Iron 2, no add ons.

I would very much like to play this mod, but navigating files and decompressing and all that is not my specialty.

A step by step process would be great. I have vanilla Hearts of Iron 2, no add ons.

1. Get Hearts of Iron Doomsday.
2. Get Armageddon for HoI Dooomsday.
3. Get the latest beta patch 1.3 beta 2 here - http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402220
4. The ingame checksum should be PHVR.
5. Then you need WinRar. Google it to download free trial version.
6. Download World in Flames mod + music - both are rar files
7. Make a separate copy of your Doomsday installation folder - name it "World in Flames" for example.
8. Extract those rar files into that new folder. Make sure that WiF files get extracted into correct folders. For instance, WiF music folder must overwrite music folder in WiF directory.

Tell me how it went.