• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmmm but then I will have to buy them both :mad: :D If each on it's own will be cheap I'll still have to hand out the amount of money I would if I would buy a whole new game. You see people - we always get tricked to hand out money to those buggers ;) LOL No but seriously.

This is getting a bit complicated - can devs explain what features will we have when one will have IC over DH? What features will be preserved from DH and what from IC?

Can you share with us what exactly will we be experiencing when applying IC over AoD?

Or is it to soon to reveal that yet?

The IronCross will work over armageddon, aod and darkest hour. Each of the 3 games (arma, aod and dh) can publish their patches, and Iron Cross will update its version to the new changes

For armageddon players will include a configuration program with many features

The IronCross will work over armageddon, aod and darkest hour. Each of the 3 games (arma, aod and dh) can publish their patches, and Iron Cross will update its version to the new changes

For armageddon players will include a configuration program with many features

How many are you in the team ?
It seems a bit tedious to follow and adapt to DH and AoD's patches, while working on IC patches...

How many are you in the team ?
It seems a bit tedious to follow and adapt to DH and AoD's patches, while working on IC patches...

We are a small team (moral sense)

We believe that don't will have problems, the developers can't publish official patchs every day

Ofcourse the players can help with balancing if the IC team will use public betas.

This is a good possibility for the future, but I think that don't will be a lot of patchs for the engines