• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(169228)

Back from the dead
4 Badges
Sep 26, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
One of them at least :D. I will try to answer all your questions regarding the current Kaiserreich setup, the Kaiserreich background or our plans for 1.3. Just ask away!

1.3?!

will that has the new map then? discussion finally over? austria-hungary..........

May I answer questions I know the answer of even if im not a GS? :eek:

Davisx3m, feel free to answer questions if you know the answer :D.

Dutchemperor, the discussion is still not completely finished, but we will add Vax's map to 1.3.

That means I have to finish it? :D

If you have the time of course. We agree to all changes you have made, but Hungary is still a sensitive issue. I will PM you when we reach a decision, but don't expect us to ask any major changes compared to your earlier map.

I've got plenty of time right now. And afair, it's not only Hungary, it's also the rest of A-H. I mean Bohemia, Transylvania and the balkans.

I've got plenty of time right now. And afair, it's not only Hungary, it's also the rest of A-H. I mean Bohemia, Transylvania and the balkans.

Transsylvania will be among the cities still being discussed. For Bohemia, I think renaming Usti, Strakonice, Tabor and Liberec (Sudeten) is enough, but we'll discuss it further.

Fair enough.

Sounding a bit picky but nevertheless: shouldn't it be Secretary-General?

Fair enough.

Sounding a bit picky but nevertheless: shouldn't it be Secretary-General?

Ever since the dawn of time the mystic title of General-Secretary has been passed from one to another. Unchanged by the ravages of time...

You get the drift. The title was named such before I joined.

Ever since the dawn of time the mystic title of General-Secretary has been passed from one to another. Unchanged by the ravages of time...

You get the drift. The title was named such before I joined.

Fair enough. :p

General Secretary is a correct title as well if im not mistaken.

Isnt it like the convener of like a union or political party or other outfit like that?

Sorry for the bump, but some questions- Are you planning any other political expansions like you guys did with "Totalism"? Anything planned for US and its spin offs, or the Far East?

Sorry for the bump, but some questions- Are you planning any other political expansions like you guys did with "Totalism"? Anything planned for US and its spin offs, or the Far East?

Currently we aren't planning the introduction of a new political ideology. Mostly because both syndicalism and the democratic ideologies are already organized and because National Populism is an umbrella for many different ideologies, ranging from populism, monarchial absolutism to militarism. These ideologies are too diverse to group together.

We are currently working on events for postwar US. These include presidential elections, events for a MacArthur dictatorship, PSA elections and postwar AUS political changes. We don't have many changes planned for the Far East besides some events for Siam. Elections for a democratic Japan and some events for the Chinese warlords are being discussed though.

Were any elements from the New Nations mod used for Kaiserreich? Some revolters, perhaps?

No. We already have loads of revolters without any events. The full release of 1.3, but unfortunately not the first beta, will have a new nation in the German Union, a releaseable successor to the German Empire.