• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vintis88: Your problem is caused by the fact that you have Warband 1.153, and the mod is for 1.143. It is a known problem, for which we've found a workaround in the next version, which we'll release later this day (I'm actually uploading it now).
Excellent! Thanks for the announcement! Looking forward to the new version

I dont seem to get it started, I installed the Extended Version into the modules folder and start native, but there is still the normal character creation when I start a new game.

How do you get this mod to work in my Warband which is in Steam? I've tried putting the files in the Modules but when I go to play Floris is not an option. Can you help me figure this out? I really wanna play this.

How do you get this mod to work in my Warband which is in Steam? I've tried putting the files in the Modules but when I go to play Floris is not an option. Can you help me figure this out? I really wanna play this.

The installation path for Steam mods for Warbands is something along the lines of: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

I have the mod installed and everything in my D:\steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules and the mod is called : Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.53 but when i go to the launcher screen i can't find the mod. What do i do?

Be sure there isn't an extra "layer" of folders there, so it says
warband\modules\floris\<bunch of files and folders here>

likely you have
warband\modules\modules\floris\<bunch of files and folders>
or
warband\modules\floris\floris\<bunch of files and folders>

Be sure there isn't an extra "layer" of folders there, so it says
warband\modules\floris\<bunch of files and folders here>

likely you have
warband\modules\modules\floris\<bunch of files and folders>
or
warband\modules\floris\floris\<bunch of files and folders>

this is where it's installed D:\steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\floris\<bunch of files>

Do you have the Napoleonic Wars DLC? Someone else reported that with that DLC installed, certain mods weren't showing up (which is really weird...I don't know why that would be the case)

Hello, great mod, but i have a weird problem. The problem is that when an any character has a bow, crossbow, or throwing weapon equipped, if another character touches him, it sounds like a horse charging and, for a moment the guy with the bow can't attack or block or move or anything, like if a horse would charge him. I think it could be because i tried to modify some items with morgh's editor. I tried to reinstall the game, restart the computer, delete saved games but it didn't work. What could it be and how can I fix it?

Hi I am doing the Mod list for this Forum and someone at Talesworld gave me a link to this compilation on the talesworld page would you rather have the link for this page instead?

I installed everything to the right place, and there is no extra modules folder or floris folder, just the whole mod pack downloaded yet I can't switch to anything on my m&b warband game. Only stuck on native. I also am using the 1.154 update so idk if that's the cause but I can't switch and play