• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
am guys can anyone hellp me pls... my game crash every time I start this mode... normal game worksfine andsome other mode also works fine... so pls if anyone know what to do thy :)

Ubik: Absolutely! It was really great last year :).

Hister: Don't worry about it :).

nane_aga: Have you tried following the solutions in the faq, which is linked in the first post?

And by the way, version 2.4 is out now :).

Great great pack. Really nice job.

I have only one problem. When Im at map campaign while Im moving my party the game is doing the most annoying sound ever. I think the horse galloping sound is bug at map.

How can I fix this?

ty again

PS: I did tried install this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162353.0.html still bugged. Really really annoying...

I use this fix and solved: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162354.msg4034221.html#msg4034221

I downloaded the pack, placed it in my modules folder and the game does not give the option to run with the mod pack :/

Great!

As the main forum of the game is at two tales, the fanatics go over. Also I think they have removed quite some threads, as this part of the forum was much busier around releases.

Taleworlds are the developers, so for serious players it makes sense to have an account over there.

No threads have been removed, but those from the first launch are now in the Mount and Blade subforum - and posts also tend to get hidden, since default is to just show a month back, iirc.

Thanks Monnikje! Superb work as always! My favorite one-stop-mod!

Thank you for still updating this! =)

I really like this mod, however I've come across a problem. When I start a new game, the screen goes black after I've chosen my character's backstory. The computer claims that the game is still running (hasn't frozen), but Ican't do anything beyond this point. Any help would be appreciated!

vintis88: Your problem is caused by the fact that you have Warband 1.153, and the mod is for 1.143. It is a known problem, for which we've found a workaround in the next version, which we'll release later this day (I'm actually uploading it now).