Floris Mod Pack
Welcome to the Floris Mod Pack. This is a combination of a lot of good mods created by the community, bringing them all together and enhancing your gameplay experience.
Originally this pack started as a side project of my After Action Report (AAR) Me, Floris, but soon it had grown into a very full package in its own right. Due to all the different mods and features this pack has grown quite large in size, and asks a lot from your computer. To make Floris available to as many people as possible, we made several different versions:
- Basic: This is just Native gameplay with some added music, sounds and items. If want to play Native with a little extra, this version is the one for you!
- Gameplay: This version is a downgraded version of Expanded, allowing people with lower computer specifications to still experience Floris.
- Expanded: This version contains everything Floris has to offer.
- Dev Suite: If you're a modder yourself and you'd wish to fiddle with Floris, this is what you need: the source and all resources you'll need to build your own version(s).
Here are some general notes:
- Since Floris is quite large, it might strain slower pc's. If Expanded tends to run slow on your machine, you might try the Gameplay or Basic version.
- Because of this enormous size, the loading time of the mod is longer than you are used to. Have patience!
- The basic version is compatible with any native savegame. Gameplay and Expanded are NOT savegame compatible with Native or any older version of Floris.
- If you have any request for an additional mod to be added, just head to the Suggestion topic, and I'll see what I can arrange for the next version.
- If you discover a bug, you can report it in the bug topic.
- If you might help or if you run across problems, you should first read the FAQ. If no solution is provided over there, you can always ask at support.
- If you want to use this pack in your own mod, you'll have to ask the authors of each mod in this pack for their permission (check the respective topics!). For the stuff created by me: you can use it as long as you give credit. It would be nice to let me know you've used it.
- Always make a backup of your native files, so you can easily revert back if you want to.
Here you can download the Floris Mod Pack from different locations.
This version is NOT savegame compatible with Native nor any versions previous to 2.5.
We've crafted a handy installer for you, which allows you to install all versions of your choosing after just one download.
We've crafted a handy installer for you, which allows you to install all versions of your choosing after just one download.
Floris Mod Pack
Download size for:
Installer: 1.10 GB
7zip Package: 0.97 GB
Installed Size for:
Basic: 2.06 GB
Gameplay: 1.24 GB
Expanded: 2.33 GB
Dev Suite: 2.49 GB
Total size when all versions are installed: 8.13 GB
You can download the full installer from:
Or you can download the torrent!
You can download the 7zip package from:
If you have installed previously version 2.5, 2.51, 2.52 or 2.53, you can also download a patch and update the mod to the latest version:
First, make sure that you've uninstalled any previous versions of Floris before installing the new one.
After you've downloaded the installer from one of the mirrors, double click it. Please have patience while Windows starts the installer: since it is so large, it might take a minute to start. First you might get a warning (depending on your windows version): just click yes to continue.
After you've clicked yes, you get to choose the language you want to install the mod in. Currently there are four languages to choose from: English (default), French, German and Polish.
After you selected your language, you get to the welcome screen of the installer, stating which version you're about to install. Click Next.
Here you see the license agreement. Don't worry, it won't bite. It just makes you aware of the FAQ. Accept and click Next.
Here you see a short description of the different version you can install. Once you read it, click Next.
Here you select the installation directory. Automatically your Warband's Module folder will be selected, but you can change it if you prefer to install the mod somewhere else. Make sure you select the Main Warband folder. If you have an older version installed, it might include \Modules\ in the path: just delete that extra addition. Once done, click Next.
A message pops up, saying that the main Warband folder already exists. Of course it does. Click Yes to install there.
Now you can select which version to install: The Basic version, Gameplay version or the Expanded version. The Dev Suite is only interesting for you if you want to work with the source and/or devellop your own version. There are also some extra options available. Don't worry if you want to change it later: an extra folder is created which includes these alternative choices, so you can later switch without the need to reinstall.
Once you selected the version)s) you'd like to install, you get an overview. Click Install to start the installation.
You wait a bit untill the installation is done.
You're done! Click Finish to close the installer.
If you want to uninstall the mod, you can of course just delete it from your Module folder. But the proper way is to use the uninstaller, which you can find in the Module folder. Double-click it. First you might get a warning (depending on your windows version): just click yes to continue.
After that you'll get a notification asking if you're sure you want to uninstall all Floris 2.54 versions (gameplay, Expanded, Basic, Dev Suite) you installed previously. This is in the language you installed the mod in. Click Yes.
You wait a bit untill the uninstallation is done.
You're done! Click Ok to close the uninstaller.
To get an impression of the pack, you might have a look at the screenshot topic. Here's an impression:
Lots of new presentations and menus:
There are quite some mods, scripts and other sources used, sometimes partially, in the Floris Mod Packs. Here I list them all. I made some handy categories, but I didn't list mods 'double': if I used for example both items and skins from one mod, I listed it under one category.
There are mods that I have explicitly asked and gotten permission from, and there are Open Source Packs that can be used by everyone. To know the difference, I marked all OSP mods like this: [OSP]. You can use these OSP mods freely for non-commercial use, but still need to give credit and notify the creators. For the other mods you'll need permission form the creators.
In total 143 sources have been bundled together:
Animations (2 mod):
- [OSP] Combat Animation Enhancement v5.0, Credit: Papa Lazarou
- [OSP] Papa's Community Animations v2.0, Credit: Papa Lazarou
Items (44 mods):
- [OSP] 15th century weapons v1.1, Credit: Shredzorz
- 19 Warhorses v1.0, Credit: Lor Dric, with some horses by Saregona
- [OSP] AlphaDelta's Ancient warriors pack v1.0, Credit: AlphaDelta and Ealabor.
- [OSP] Battlefield Priests v1.0, Credit: Yamabusi
- [OSP] Better Horses Mod v1.2, Credit: saregona
- Brytenwalda v1.38, Credit: Ibidil and the Brytenwalda Team
- [OSP] Coloured Lances Project v1.0, Credit: CounterPoint391
- [OSP] Crusader Heraldry v0.1, Credit: CounterPoint391
- [OSP] Crusader Mail Armour Pack v1.2, Credit: Marcel
- [OSP] Deployable Pavise Shield v1.0, Credit: Cartread
- Dynasty Warrior/ROTK Fantasy Mod v2.40, Credit: Alex Dragon.
- [OSP] Eastern Armor OSP v1.0, Credit: Xenoargh for the camel, the Prophesy of Pendor mod for a horse and the Litus mod for another horse. For the rest Njunja.
- [OSP] Flintlock Firearms OSP v0.6, Credit: Llewd
- [OSP] Flying missile pack v1.0, Credit: James
- [OSP] Frell's Khazak Armor Pack v1.0, Credit: frell
- [OSP] HalfCataphract v2.0, Credit: Meshes by GothicKnight, textures by wanderer949
- [OSP] Havocafied Bows v1.0, Credit: Havoc
- [OSP] Helmets v0.2, Credit: Luigi, Njiekovic, Ursca, Ubberdorc, Mirathei, Raz., The Pope, TRC and Dindi for the items, Dindi for the compilation.
- [OSP] Highlander Model Pack v1.0, Credit by Yamabusi
- [OSP] Indo-Persian Armor Pack v1.2, Credit: drakharios
- [OSP] Indo-Persian Armor II v1.0, Credit: drakharios
- [OSP] Indo-Persian Shields v2.0, Credit: drakharios
- [OSP] Item Variants v1.6, Credit: thick1988
- [OSP] Long Caparisoned Horses v2.0, Credit: ZIRA and the 1257 mod for some textures, SPAK for the horse mesh. For the rest: wanderer949.
- Magus Mod v1.7 (the items), Credit: Narf of Picklestink for the models, Oddball_E8 for the compilation
- [OSP] More Horses v5.0, Credit: Textures made by AlienSlof, Talak and ZIRA. For the rest: wanderer949
- [OSP] More Warhorses v2.0, Credit: Textures made by ZIRA, meshes and bump maps by Michał. For the rest: wanderer949
- [OSP] Narf's Rus Armour Pack v1.3, Credit: Narf of Picklestink
- [OSP] Narf's Transitional Armour Pack v1.3, Credit: Narf of Picklestink
- [OSP] Norman helmet pack v1.1, Credit: Sayd Ûthman
- [OSP] Oakeshott Sword Pack v0.2, Credit: CounterPoint391
- [OSP] Pino's Armors Pack, Credit: pino69
- [OSP] Pino's Armors Pack 2, Credit: pino69
- [OSP] Reworked Armors v1.6, Credit: Kovas
- Rise of the Khergits II v1.0, Credit: Caliph
- [OSP] Silver Wolfs Resource Pack v6.0, Credit: Silverwolf
- [OSP] Smiley Stuff v1.0, Credit: SendMeSmile
- [OSP] Spak Items v2.0, Credit: Spak
- [OSP] Standard Weapons Upgrade Project v1.2 lite, Credit: Talon
- The Wild Wind v0.16, Credit: Shredzorz
- [OSP] The Chocolate Box v1.01, Credit: Original artists: Dejawolf, Faradon, Maw, Narf of Picklestink, Talak and RR_Raptor65. Compilation by: beezarandy
- [OSP] Viking Model Pack v2010, Credit: Dejawolf
- Warband Horses v4.0, Credit: Lor Dric
- [OSP] Weapons v1.0, Credit: James, Luigi, RR_Raptor65 and The Pope for the items, Bismarck for the compilation.
Music (4 mods):
- [OSP] Rejenorst Sound Design, Credit: rejenorst
- Utrehd's Music Pack v0.8, Credit: Utrehd and rejenorst
- [OSP] Warband Live Music v1.0, Credit: CHUR
- [OSP] Warband Live Music Remixes v1.0, Credit: rejenorst
Scene Props (9 mods):
- [OSP] 17th century Dutch buildings, Credit: Renkoo
- [OSP] Al Mansur packs v1.0, Credit: Al_Mansur
- Better Banners Mod v2.0, Credit: MarkQuinn
- [OSP] CounterPoint's Buttress Pack v0.2, Credit: CounterPoint391
- [OSP] Dungeon-Labyrinth-parts and Magnus-Hammer v1.0, Credit: Albertus Magnus
- Extreme Banner Pack v1.0, Credit: chukcha
- [OSP] Hayalperest's Buildings v1.0, Credit: hayalpeREST
- Polished Buildings, Credit: gutekfiutek
- [OSP] Warband Entrenched v1.1, Credit: Tempered
Scenes (6 mods):
- [OSP] Arena Overhaul mod v1.0, Credit: Adorno
- El Arte De La Guerra UNOFFICIAL Siege Fix v1.4, Credit: Smarmellows
- El Arte de la Guerre v1.75, Credit: leandrojas_
- [OSP] Historic Castles Project - the British Isles v1.2, Credit: Adorno
- [OSP] Training Fields v1.0, Credit: lucky lancer
- Utrehd's Castle Pack v.0.32, Credit: Utrehd
Scripts (33 mods and scripts):
- [OSP] Adding a new skill: Foraging v0.1, Credit: jrider
- [OSP] Arch3r OS: Terrain advantage v1.0, Credit: Arch3r
- [OSP] Barracks v1.0, Credit: lazeras
- [OSP] Blood enhancement tweak v0.5, Credit: neil_v
- [OSP] Bodyguards/Escorts in Town/Village Scenes v2.0, Credit: Caba`drin
- [OSP] Buy Troops Ale, Credit: Geoffrey Ashe, modified by lazeras
- [OSP] Companions Overview v1.0, Credit: Jedediah Q, modified by lazeras
- Custom Commander v1.329, Credit: rubik
- [OSP] Customizable sparring matches v1.0, Credit: Jinnai, modified by lazeras
- [OSP] Custom Player Kingdom Vassal Titles v1.0, Credit: Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Custom Player Party Name v1.0, Credit: Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Diplomacy v4.1, Credit: Waihti, hessuu, fisheye, rubik, jrider, Mjöllnir, Akmar Nibelung and zParsifal
- [OSP] Dynamic arrays, Credit: sphere
- [OSP] Expanded dialog system kit v1.0, Credit: jrider, modified by lazeras
- [OSP] Expanded nobility title system kit v0.3.3, Credit: jrider, modified by lazeras
- [OSP] Flora Kinds Python v1.0, Credit: xenoargh
- [OSP] Forced recruits v2.0, Credit: Utrehd & Topper, modified by lazeras, overhauled by Duh
- [OSP] Formations and AI Minimod v4-Nov.beta, Credit: motomataru & Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Join any side of a battle v1.0, Credit: NaglFaar, modified by lazeras
- [OSP] Lancers: Use the right weapon! Battle edition v1.0, Credit: original code by CryptoCactus and Hatonastick, renewed code by Caba`drin.
- [OSP] ModMerger framework v0.2.3, Credit: sphere
- [OSP] Morale penalty based on troops quality v2.0, Credit: kt0, modified by lazeras
- [OSP] New presentations for reports v1.2, Credit: jrider
- [OSP] Open Source Project Warband v1.131b, Credit: Bismarck for the compilation.
- [OSP] Order: Skirmish Mode v1.0, Credit: Caba`drin
- [OSP] Order: Volley Fire!, Credit: Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Order: Weapon Type Switch v1.0, Credit: Caba`drin
- [OSP] Spear Bracing Kit v2.0, Credit: The Mercenary and the development team of NE, ported to Warband by Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Sea Battles Mk. II & Misc Scenes v1.0, Credit: Wulf & Ruthven
- [OSP] Trade Goods Mod v1.0, Credit: Lav
- [OSP] Tournament lancers: Use the right weapon v2.0, Credit: Hatonastick, modified by lazeras
- Warband Improved Custom banners for lords and companions script, Credit: JethroKirby
- [OSP] Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script, Credit: Zaitenko
Skins (8 mods):
- [OSP] Face and UI textures v1.2, Credit: Jed_Q
- [OSP] Face Improvement Project v1.0, Credit: Iboltax
- [OSP] Face Textures v1.0, Credit: Aquil
- [OSP] Female face model and textures replacer v1.30, Credit: Broken_one, updated by Barf
- [OSP] New Hairs for Warband v1.0, Credit: Jaymosuke, Throttlekitty, Ren, Rosesim, Nouk and Aligeth
- [OSP] Sibylla Pack Unfinished, Credit: Sibylla
- [OSP] Thel's Face Pack v3.0, Credit: Thel
- [OSP] Yiyang Chen's new faces textures v1.3, Credit: Yiyang Chen, Jed Q and Rosha
Sounds (4 mods):
- [OSP] Cries of War v3.0, Credit: Eisenhouwer
- More Metal Sound Mod V2.2, Credit: Checkmaty
- Official Vocals Sound Pack v7.0, Credit: rejenorst
- [OSP] Sounds of Suffer v0.8, Credit: __Khanate__
Textures (14 mods):
Note: One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information.
- [OSP] Expanded Horizons v1.1, Credit: Openshaw
- [OSP] Flora Enhancement Mod v1.2, Credit: killkhergit
- Graphical Boost Pack v1.0, Credit: massimolippi for the compilation, Captain_Octavius for the Tulga fix.
- [OSP] Improved Buildings v1.04, Credit: SendMeSmile
- [OSP] More natural grass and greener ground for 2.5 Beta v2.0, Credit: Taro8
- [OSP] Movie Warband v09-02-2011, Credit: CHUR
- [OSP] Panoramic v2.0, Credit: TheWitcher & Soil
- Polished Landscapes v1.0, Credit: gutekfiutek
- Polished Skyboxes v0.9, Credit: Charan
- Realistic Textures Pack v1.1, Credit: [/b]FantasyWarrior[/b]
- [OSP] Real Water Mod v1.1, Credit: CptJoker
- [OSP] Text Refreshment Mod 0.96c, Credit: Shaxx
- [OSP] Texture Fiddling v1.0, Credit: lucky lancer
- [OSP] World Map HD v1.1, Credit: painbringer
And of course (1 game):
- Native Warband v1.143, Credit: TaleWorlds
Floris specific works and works by Floris members (18 works):
- [OSP] Character Creation v1.0, Credit: Windyplains, inspired by the work of Rubik
- [OSP] Faction Arms Coloured v1.0, Credit: Monnikje
- Freelancer v1.3, Credit: taragoth, the Freelancer Team and the Floris Team
- [OSP] Estates of the Realm v1.0, Credit: Windyplains
- [OSP] Floris Item Overhaul, Credit: Monnikje
- [OSP] Floris Scene Overhaul, Credit: Monnikje
- [OSP] Floris Specific Items, Credit: Monnikje
- [OSP] Fog of War, Credit: Duh
- [OSP] Kingdom Management Tools v1.0.1, Credit: Windyplains
- [OSP] Landowners/Moneylenders, Credit: Duh, inspired by the Bank of Calradia v2.0 by Garnier, Keedo420 and lazeras
- [OSP] Map Icons reflecting scenes, Credit: Monnikje, based on the resources from CounterPoint391
- [OSP] Multiple Troop Trees, Credit: Monnikje, Duh and Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Pre-battle Orders & Deployment v0.91, Credit: Caba`drin
- [OSP] Seafaring, Credit: Duh & Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Special Troops and Tactics, Credit: Duh & Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Trade Ledger, Credit: Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Trade with Merchant Caravans, Credit: Caba`Drin
- [OSP] Tournament Play Enhancements v1.4, Credit: Windyplains