• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can not contribute to this check.

Edit: ## Play 0 cards

Last edited:
Action queue
=> Everyone except Slinky: Play cards.
=> GM: Process check result, do turn update

Action queue
=> Everyone except Slinky: Play cards.
=> GM: Process check result, do turn update

I have to wait to see what everyone else says before I play cards.

2 weak cards.

Action queue
=> Everyone except Slinky and Jacob: Play cards.
=> GM: Process check result, do turn update.

I play 1 strong card.

Action queue
=> Rorschach, Eternaly_Lost, Kriszo: Play cards.

1 card, some help

Alright. Forums may go down any minute now. See you folks on the other side.

(Yes, of course I'll not enforce the 24 hour wait limit on this skill check. That'd be silly, especially if the forum goes down for days instead of the few hours we were promised ..)

Action queue
=> Rorschach, Eternaly_Lost: Play cards.

We're back. :)
That took a bit...

This new skin sucks. It screwed up my signature, because the screen is more narrow.

Last edited:
This new skin sucks. It screwed up my signature, because the screen is more narrow.
Anyone found a go to first new post button?
It's on the right of the icon indicating the thread. It's to the left of the thread title on the same line.

It's on the right of the icon indicating the thread. It's to the left of the thread title on the same line.
I1ve found it in the meantime, it didn't display it earlier for some reason. Thanks :)

Look at what it did with the first post in this thread.
I like the new "quick reply" button, but the narrowwing of the actual messages for no good reason is annoying.

If anyone finds a way to change that I'm all ears. (Haven't found any so far)

The second image in the first post is no longer showing. They found out you stole their bandwith :eek:

The second image in the first post is no longer showing. They found out you stole their bandwith :eek:

What image? This one?

>
banner.jpg
<

That's showing fine here. And it's not stealing their bandwidth, it's stealing yours :p

What image? This one?

>
banner.jpg
<

That's showing fine here. And it's not stealing their bandwidth, it's stealing yours :p

Does this look fine to you:

foutje.png

Edit: after I visited the image location it now displays correctly for me :confused:

I am still waiting for what Rorschach says before I do anything, as we are aiming for the partial pass rather then the full pass, it matters.
I have the feeling he is also waiting :)

Me too. I can contribute only a little, but would prefer to conserve what I have. Not my colours really.