• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I cannot even pretend to start to prepare until randakar shows up and GM-resources me up. Although people can pretend to be interested here to get an idea of total number interested. A form of pre-sign up...sign up in this thread. ;)

I'm here. Drop me a line at randakar@gmail.com and I'll send you DeckManager. It's pretty small, really.
I do claim a spot as the previous game's GM though :)

I don't think I'll be sticking my nose into this one, looks too damn complex. Plus, always considered BSG a sub-par TV show, compared to others of it's kind... :)

It's complicated but fun. Feel free to lurk a bit :)

Jacob: When you start a new game, copy the first post and the reference sheet on page 2 and put them in your first post (after reading and sufficient editing to your taste, I presume.)

You may also want to look through the early pages of the thread where I put down rules, and think about whether you wish to allow PM's this time around.

There wasn't too much PM communication to be entirely frank, so whether this experiment was a success is still debatable.

edit:
I'll do the pre-signup here:

Character preferences:
1) Boomer
2) Gaius Baltar
3) Helo

I don't really particularly care between these three options, though.

email sent

Prior GM gets first pick of character, seems fair. Everyone else will be randomized and then their char selected based upon their preferences. I will do the turn order at the same time and just slide rand into the order.

rand: boomer?
EL: ??
Lord Strange:??
Kriszo:??
Saintis:??

All please confirm your top 3 character preferences and rand confirm your choice.

Last edited:
1. Chief
2. Apollo
3. Zarek

Starbuck
Dee
Chief

email sent

Email answered :)

Prior GM gets first pick of character, seems fair. Everyone else will be randomized and then their char selected based upon their preferences. I will do the turn order at the same time and just slide rand into the order.

I don't particularly care about going first, any of these choices is fine with me :)

All please confirm your top 3 character preferences and rand confirm your choice.

I'm good.

Ok
My choices are
1. William Adama
2. Saul Tigh
3 Apollo.

So no one wants to be president eh? No one has politics character as 1st or 2nd preference. Also we getting a 6th or 7th or just 5? 5 does make it slightly easier for me as first time GM so I wont complain.

I might be able to get the thread up and game going tonight since I will be at computer tracking football all day anyways. Although I will probably wait until we get at least 6 people.

I might be able to get the thread up and game going tonight since I will be at computer tracking football all day anyways. Although I will probably wait until we get at least 6 people.

I can play. I could be your Cylon leader, I'll have to look through them when I have time to decide who I'm going to play...

I can play. I could be your Cylon leader, I'll have to look through them when I have time to decide who I'm going to play...
First cylon leader was civil, you could try caprica 6?

• Draw 1 Leadership
• Draw 1 Engineering or 1 Treachery
• Intimate – as Caprica Six, draw 1 skill card at random from a player’s hand. Then, that player draws 1 skill card from the deck of your choice (even outside that player’s skill set) <<<movement used
• Conflicted Loyalties: as Caprica Six, you must discard 1 skill card to activate Cylon Fleet location
• Human Delusion: Once per game, as Caprica Six, after all skill cards in a skill check have been revealed, you may play any number of skill cards from your hand into the check

First cylon leader was civil, you could try caprica 6?

• Draw 1 Leadership
• Draw 1 Engineering or 1 Treachery
• Intimate – as Caprica Six, draw 1 skill card at random from a player’s hand. Then, that player draws 1 skill card from the deck of your choice (even outside that player’s skill set) <<<movement used
• Conflicted Loyalties: as Caprica Six, you must discard 1 skill card to activate Cylon Fleet location
• Human Delusion: Once per game, as Caprica Six, after all skill cards in a skill check have been revealed, you may play any number of skill cards from your hand into the check

Sounds interesting, put me down as Caprica 6 then.

This was a nice and quick game. Thanks randakar for GM-ing! I had hoped that by taking out the pilot and at the same time allmost all engineering cards, the humans would have trouble repairing and fighting. Unfortunately they somehow got their act together the last round and just flew through the evacuation proces. If we had one more turn, things would have been really different.

Thank you for the game everybody, especially randakar. You humans had lots of luck, the dice gods seemed to have really cursed the cylons for a while there.

I think that having only one cylon until nearly arriving at New Caprica was also very significant. I found my opportunities for wreaking mischief quite limited.