• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hand send, updated the first turn post. I'll do loyalty cards in the morning, unless I forget :D

Just so people know, based on my so far limited understanding of the game as I am still reading the rules trying to understand this without a copy of the game. I appeared to have drawn one strong card and 2 weak cards.

Just so people know, based on my so far limited understanding of the game as I am still reading the rules trying to understand this without a copy of the game. I appeared to have drawn one strong card and 2 weak cards.

With the reference I posted you should be able to figure it out. Note how card values are listed on there as well - they range from 1 to 5, basically.

Also, since you don't know your loyalty card yet talking about your hand too much may not be very handy :D

edit: One tip, btw: Use the printed abilities on cards. They are usually very very good. Especially ones that look lame, like Launch scout *hint* :p

Action queue:
=> Jopi, Kriszo: Choose 3 cards from within your skill set for your initial draw.
=> Rorschach: Choose between Leadership or Engineering for your optional draw. You're getting a full hand of 5 cards as the starting player.
=> Jopi: Choose where you want to start: Command or Pegasus CIC
=> GM: Hand out Loyalty cards.
=> GM: Hand out skill cards to Jopi, Kriszo, Rorschach.
=> Everyone: Confirm receipt of loyalty cards, once you have them.

I am not a wolf.

Loyalty cards send!
Good luck folks :)

Action queue:
=> Everyone: Confirm receipt of loyalty cards.
=> Jopi, Kriszo: Choose 3 cards from within your skill set for your initial draw.
=> Rorschach: Choose between Leadership or Engineering for your optional draw. You're getting a full hand of 5 cards as the starting player.
=> Jopi: Choose where you want to start: Command or Pegasus CIC
=> GM: Hand out skill cards to Jopi, Kriszo, Rorschach.

2 Leadership, 1 Tactics for me, please. I'd like to start at the Pegasus CIC.

2 Leadership, 1 Tactics for me, please. I'd like to start at the Pegasus CIC.

Hand send, Turn 1 post updated.

Action queue:
=> Everyone except EL: Confirm receipt of loyalty cards.
=> Kriszo: Choose 3 cards from within your skill set for your initial draw.
=> GM: Hand out skill cards to Kriszo, Rorschach.
=> Rorschach: Move, Action.

I have gotten two PM's, one with my skill cards and one with my loyalty card.

I'll pick a leadership card.

Hand send.
Loyalty confirmation accepted.
(Though it was by PM, instead of posted here.)

Action queue:
=> Jacob, Jopi, Kriszo: Confirm receipt of loyalty cards.
=> GM: Hand out skill cards to Kriszo.

I've got my loyalty card. I am not a wolf.

Seeing how we have a few new players, I'll hand out some free bits of advice at this point.

1) Launch scout and Executive order are both very powerful and cheap. Use them. Especially if you don't have anything better to do. However, see 2.

2) Be mindful of the damage cylons can do. Finding and disabling Cylons (either by brig or execution) should be the top priority of the humans in this game. Try not to get in a situation where you give a player a ton of power and he can just turn around and hurt you because he happens to be a Cylon. An XO to the wrong person at the wrong time can *hurt* a *lot*.

3) The Quorum deck is also very powerful. If the president has nothing better to do using the President's office to mine Quorum cards is not a bad option. Especially if he can activate the office twice off an XO.

4) Reckless skill cards. Again, do not be afraid to use them. Passing skill checks is the most important thing in this game.

5) Passing one skill check by overshooting the target by a mile can hurt you just as much as failing the check would. Try to be efficient.

6) Winning this game as a human is harder pull off (in general) than winning as a Cylon. Not being a cylon is no reason to hang back and relax. Trust me on this. :)

edit: (I'll also take this moment to point out that Starbuck gets 2 actions if she starts her turn in a viper. Something which might be handy ..)

Action queue:
=> Jacob, Kriszo: Confirm receipt of loyalty cards.
=> GM: Hand out skill cards to Kriszo.

Last edited:
I expect Jacob to be A CYLON again. :D

I already told you I am not a wolf and now have evidence :p

I already told you I am not a wolf and now have evidence :p

This would be the kind of evidence you cannot share directly with others, though. :p
There still is a rule against sharing my PM's with others :)
(Even if I forgot to write it down explicitly .. easily fixed.)

This would be the kind of evidence you cannot share directly with others, though. :p
There still is a rule against sharing my PM's with others :)
(Even if I forgot to write it down explicitly .. easily fixed.)
Not supposed to directly use such evidence in WW anyways :p