• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(Details - forgot that Kriszo does not get a crisis, him being in the brig.
I hope nobody saw that :) )

Turn 13

Player Status

Bolded player has the turn.

Rorschach -- Kara "Starbuck" Thrace [1+5]
Jacob-Lundgren -- Tom Zarek [7]
Jopi -- Admiral Helena Cain [3, 1N]
Eternaly_Lost -- President Gaius Baltar [2, 1Q]
Slinky -- Sharon "Boomer" Valerii [9]
Kriszo -- Saul Tigh [7]

Destiny Deck [4]

Code:
[b][u]Fleet Status[/u][/b]          [b]Distance[/b]       5/7

[b]Food[/b]       07/08      [b]Vipers[/b]         0 Active, 8 in Reserve, 0 Damaged
[b]Fuel[/b]       03/08      [b]Raptors[/b]        4 in Reserve
[b]Morale[/b]     10/10      [b]Jump Prep[/b]      1/5 (Cannot jump)
[b]Population[/b] 07/12      [b]Cylon Boarding[/b] None

Reserve   Civs 9
Active    Civs 0
Destroyed Civs 3

Ships and Resources Remaining
-- 1 Pop            x5
-- 1 Pop & 1 Morale x1
-- 2 Pop            x2
-- Empty            x1
-- Galactica Food Damage Token
-- Galactica Fuel Damage Token

Ships and Resources Destroyed
-- 1 Pop            x1
-- 1 Pop & 1 Fuel   x1
-- Empty            x1
Code:
[b]Galactica[/b]  (0/6 Damage)
[i]FTL Control[/i]
[i]Weapons Control[/i]
[i]Command[/i]
[i]Communications[/i] 
[i]Admiral’s Quarters[/i] 
[i]Research Lab[/i]
[i]Hangar Deck[/i] -- Rorschach (Kara "Starbuck" Thrace)
[i]Armory[/i]
[i]Sickbay[/i]
[i]Brig[/i] -- Slinky (Sharon "Boomer" Valerii), Kriszo (Saul Tigh)

[b]Pegasus[/b] (0/4 Damage)
[i]Pegasus CIC[/i] -- Jopi (Admiral Helena Cain)
[i]Airlock[/i]
[i]Main Batteries[/i] 
[i]Engine Room[/i]
Code:
[b]Colonial One[/b] 
[i]Press Room[/i] -- Jacob-Lundgren (Tom Zarek)
[i]President’s Office[/i] -- Eternaly_Lost (President Gaius Baltar)
[i]Administration[/i] 

[b]Cylon Locations[/b]
[i]Caprica[/i] 
[i]Cylon Fleet[/i]
[i]Human Fleet[/i]
[i]Resurrection Ship[/i]

[b]Off-ship:[/b]

Code:
\      BRAVO   |   CHARLIE    /  
 \             |             /
  \            |            /
   \           |           /
    \          |          /
     \         |         /
      \        |        /
       \       |       /
        \      |      /
         \     |     /
          \    |    /
           \   |   /
A           \  |  /           D
L            \ | /            E
P             \|/             L
H             /|\             T
A            / | \            A
            /  |  \
           /   |   \
          /    |    \
         /     |     \
        /      |      \
       /       |       \
      /        |        \
     /         |         \
    /          |          \
   /           |           \
  /            |            \
 /             |             \
/    FOXTROT   |    ECHO      \

## Rorschach draws 2 TAC, 2 PIL, ( 1 LEA OR ENG )

Action queue:
=> Rorschach: Choose optional draw
=> Rorschach: move, action

Last edited:
Card send.

Action queue:
=> Rorschach: move, action

##Launch in a viper into Echo
##Play Tactics-2 (launch scout) to check out the crisis deck

No SP from me. I think we should risk it, just like last time.

I'm shortcutting this as it isn't critical.

## Roll = 8

Sending crisis.

Action queue:
=> Rorschach: Publicly state whether you wish to keep the crisis on top or bury it.

Crisis time:

Code:
[b]CRISIS: Bomb Threat [/b]

Current Player Chooses 
Skill check: [COLOR="Yellow"]POL[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Lime"]LEA[/COLOR]/[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]TAC[/COLOR] = 13 
PASS: No Effect 
FAIL: -1 Morale and draw a civilian ship and destroy it 

OR 

Roll a die; on a 4 or less, trigger the FAIL condition of this Crisis

Post Crisis: Activate Raiders, +1 Jump Prep

Action queue:
=> Rorschach: Choose between skill check or die roll.

I can only contribute 1 card to this, being in the brig. If we have an SP, we should choose the die roll (I still don't have any). If not, maybe the skill check, but I'm not sure, as most peoples hand seems to be depleted.

I'm not sure, as most peoples hand seems to be depleted.

If you take a look at the top of the turn update, it lists exactly how many cards each player has.

turn 13 update post said:
Rorschach -- Kara "Starbuck" Thrace [1+5]
Jacob-Lundgren -- Tom Zarek [7]
Jopi -- Admiral Helena Cain [3, 1N]
Eternaly_Lost -- President Gaius Baltar [2, 1Q]
Slinky -- Sharon "Boomer" Valerii [9]
Kriszo -- Saul Tigh [7]

So Rorschach had 1 card, drew 5. Jacob had 7. Jopi had 3, and 1 Nuke (That's the 1N). EL had 2 and 1 Quorum card.
Etc.

If you take a look at the top of the turn update, it lists exactly how many cards each player has.

So Rorschach had 1 card, drew 5. Jacob had 7. Jopi had 3, and 1 Nuke (That's the 1N). EL had 2 and 1 Quorum card.
Etc.
Yes I know, I based my comment on that. The strength of the cards they have are unknown though, so even 3 cards can be much more powerful than 8.

Are we players allowed to pm each other, provided the secrecy rules are maintained ? ie. no telling cards in hand,loyalty cards or seen crisis/destination card.
But discussing who might be a cylon, what to do etc.

Are we players allowed to pm each other, provided the secrecy rules are maintained ? ie. no telling cards in hand,loyalty cards or seen crisis/destination card.
But discussing who might be a cylon, what to do etc.

I have thought about this for a while now.

The original GM said no, but I think I will allow it. This is an online game, and I don't see how PM's differ from people passing each other notes under the table or things like that.

However, there are three conditions:

One: Secrecy rules must be maintained properly. So don't start doing detailed comparisons of each others hands. Or telling other people what you played into a previously disclosed skill check, for that matter.

However, you can still speak about it in vague and general terms, or talk about information that is already public. (I did a public card count using the in-thread information only in the previous game at some point. Something like that is completely fine with me.)

One exception is Loyalty cards. The rulebooks state that if you get to see a loyalty card of someone else somehow you can say anything you like about it, including the truth (even quoting it directly). I see no reason to restrict that to just other people's cards, you can say anything you like about your own loyalty cards too. :)
(Of course, how other peoples reactions are to those statements is a different matter entirely.)

For crisises and quorum cards secrecy rules apply. You can speak about them in general terms, but not describe them exactly. I will leave it up to you to draw a line somewhere but if you feel there is any uncertainty regarding this please feel free to ask me first.

Two: Do not quote me directly. This is like werewolf - quoting me may give your statements a sense of authenticity that is otherwise unavailable, so please don't. There's a rule against it for good reason. (Again, loyalty card contents are the exception.)

Three: I do not want the availability of PM's to cause all discussion to move to behind-the-scenes communication. I don't know how to prevent that but I would like our audience to still be able to follow along at least a little. So please try to be mindful of that and exercise some discretion as to what communication is moved behind the scenes and what isn't.

Finally - I'd like to be kept in the loop as to what is going on behind the scenes. If you send others PM's I don't mind but I would like to have copies (the BCC field is my friend) so I can keep following along and keep an eye on things. This is not a hard rule, mind - if my inbox is full don't let that stop you from sending other people messages - but it's more of a request.

If it was just morale I would say let the dice roll...hmmm Big check that though I can do a lot on helping, failing a high value check is very much a set back. Any ability to influence the dice roll would be helpful.

Being allowed to PM other people would have been a useful thing for me to know at the start of the game, not halfway through.

Being allowed to PM other people would have been a useful thing for me to know at the start of the game, not halfway through.
shut up cylon! Keep your beeps to yourself. :p

I considered it at the start of the game, but simply wasn't ready to decide on it. I looked at the previous game's rules but nowhere was it actually said that it was (not) permitted. At that point other things took my attention and I simply forgot.

I am sorry if that inconvenienced you in any way, but in my defense you could have just asked at that time.

edit: This games' rules don't say anything about it either, of course. So that could have been a hint for you :p

Well it's a pretty big rule change, so when it is not clearly stated that it has changed since last game, I will assume it's still in as a continuation of the secrecy rules. I will not object to the change though, since the ability to whisper accusations and doubts in someones ear wasn't necessary for my plans with the humans, however I do want to point out that if I would have known beforehand I might have gone into the game with a different tactic. So it does inconvenience me a little bit.

Since PM-ing is now allowed can the other Cylons please contact me so that I might explain my master plan. :D
(within secrecy rules of course)