• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have the feeling he is also waiting :)

Yes, but I have said what I can play, upto three strong cards if needed. But I would rather hold on to two of them if I can for a skill test that we do need to pass, rather then this one that is pointless for us.

Does this look fine to you:

foutje.png

Edit: after I visited the image location it now displays correctly for me :confused:

Funny, it's broken on my home PC. It looks like some kind of anti-embedding measure from the site hosting that picture, though. I'm not sure what the forum software has to do with it.
Hmn. Maybe it's the other way around - the forum software blocking the link ..

Yes, but I have said what I can play, upto three strong cards if needed. But I would rather hold on to two of them if I can for a skill test that we do need to pass, rather then this one that is pointless for us.

Partial pass is fine for you guys. Not making that loses resources.

I can't tell you what to do really, but I'd rather prefer to have this check completed tonight.

Funny, it's broken on my home PC. It looks like some kind of anti-embedding measure from the site hosting that picture, though. I'm not sure what the forum software has to do with it.
Hmn. Maybe it's the other way around - the forum software blocking the link ..

Partial pass is fine for you guys. Not making that loses resources.

I can't tell you what to do really, but I'd rather prefer to have this check completed tonight.

As soon as I find out what the last player says I can play, I already have moves based on what he says, do you want me to just PM them into you based on what he said so you can select when he does make his move?

As soon as I find out what the last player says I can play, I already have moves based on what he says, do you want me to just PM them into you based on what he said so you can select when he does make his move?

Preloads are always nice.
I actually have slinky's turn preloaded too (he already has his hand, you see) so when you two have decided we can move to the next crisis pretty quickly.

Preloads are always nice.
I actually have slinky's turn preloaded too (he already has his hand, you see) so when you two have decided we can move to the next crisis pretty quickly.

Fine I will go preload it.

On second though, I was adding up what everyone said, and realized that we should have enough to just pass it in the worse case with my move.

##I play one strong card to the pile.

With the claimed 3 weak cards and 1 strong card. That should put us in the spot we want to be in, and will be saving my two strong ones for later when we need to pass something.

Very well.
That leaves one person to play. He has roughly 12 hours before I autoresolve this.

Action queue
=> Rorschach: Play cards.
=> GM: Process check result, do turn update.

Very well.
That leaves one person to play. He has roughly 12 hours before I autoresolve this.

Action queue
=> Rorschach: Play cards.
=> GM: Process check result, do turn update.

You might want to give him a little longer the Fourms are still acting up, and I don't think they have even been back up for 12 hours yet.

You might want to give him a little longer the Fourms are still acting up, and I don't think they have even been back up for 12 hours yet.

Myeah. Thing is there was a long time before the forum went down - at least 12 hours, I think.

We'll see. I guess there's no real rush. I might give him a little longer. It depends a bit on how busy I am tomorrow ;-)

Myeah. Thing is there was a long time before the forum went down - at least 12 hours, I think.

We'll see. I guess there's no real rush. I might give him a little longer. It depends a bit on how busy I am tomorrow ;-)

Well that is true, go ahead if you want to, I don't think it will matter that much.

Well that is true, go ahead if you want to, I don't think it will matter that much.

My migraine today gave him a bit more time.
If he hasn't played when I get back into a state where I can put together complicated turn updates I will autoresolve him on zero cards, though.

Time's up.

## Autoresolving Rorschach to Play 0

POL/LEA = 13
Leadership-3 (At Any Cost)
Leadership-4 (Declare Emergency)
Leadership-5 (At Any Cost)

Politics-2 (Consolidate Power)
Politics-3 (Investigative Committee)

Engineering-2 (Repair)
Piloting-1 (Evasive Maneuvers)

17 - 3 = 14 PASS!

## PASS: The President (Eternaly_Lost) looks at 1 random Loyalty Card of the current player (Eternaly_Lost).

(EL, you get to look at your own loyalty card. Have fun :p )

##Activate Heavy raiders
## Heavy raider in Alpha moves to Foxtrot!
## 2 Heavy raiders in Delta move to Echo!

## +1 Jump Prep

Last edited:
Turn 5

Player Status

Bolded player has the turn.

Rorschach -- Kara "Starbuck" Thrace [4]
Jacob-Lundgren -- Tom Zarek [5]
Jopi -- Admiral Helena Cain [7, 1N]
Eternaly_Lost -- President Baltar [5, 1Q]
Slinky -- Sharon "Boomer" Valerii [4+5]
Kriszo -- Saul Tigh [4]

Destiny Deck [8]

Code:
[b][u]Fleet Status[/u][/b]          [b]Distance[/b]       0/7

[b]Food[/b]       08/08      [b]Vipers[/b]         5 Active, 3 in Reserve, 0 Damaged
[b]Fuel[/b]       08/08      [b]Raptors[/b]        4 in Reserve
[b]Morale[/b]     10/10      [b]Jump Prep[/b]      2/5 (Cannot jump)
[b]Population[/b] 12/12      [b]Cylon Boarding[/b] None

Reserve   Civs 6
Active    Civs 6
Destroyed Civs 0

Ships and Resources Remaining
-- 1 Pop            x6
-- 1 Pop & 1 Morale x1
-- 2 Pop            x2
-- 1 Pop & 1 Fuel   x1
-- Empty            x2
-- Galactica Food Damage Token
-- Galactica Fuel Damage Token
Code:
[b]Galactica[/b]  (0/6 Damage)
[i]FTL Control[/i]
[i]Weapons Control[/i]
[i]Command[/i]  -- Kriszo (Tigh)
[i]Communications[/i] 
[i]Admiral’s Quarters[/i] 
[i]Research Lab[/i]
[i]Hangar Deck[/i]
[i]Armory[/i] -- Slinky (Boomer)
[i]Sickbay[/i]
[i]Brig[/i]

[b]Pegasus[/b] (0/4 Damage)
[i]Pegasus CIC[/i] -- Jopi (Admiral Helena Cain)
[i]Airlock[/i]
[i]Main Batteries[/i] 
[i]Engine Room[/i]
Code:
[b]Colonial One[/b] 
[i]Press Room[/i] -- Jacob-Lundgren (Zarek)
[i]President’s Office[/i] -- Eternaly_Lost (Baltar)
[i]Administration[/i] 

[b]Cylon Locations[/b]
[i]Caprica[/i] 
[i]Cylon Fleet[/i]
[i]Human Fleet[/i]
[i]Resurrection Ship[/i]

[b]Off-ship:[/b]
[i]Delta[/i] -- Rorschach (Starbuck)

Code:
\      BRAVO   |   CHARLIE    /  
 \             |             /
  \            |  Raider x6 /
   \           |  Basestar /
    \          |          /
     \         |         /
      \        |        /
       \       |       /
        \      |      /
         \     |     /
          \    |    /
           \   |   /
A           \  |  /           D
L            \ | /            E
P Basestar    \|/   Rorschach L
H             /|\   (Viper)   T
A            / | \            A
            /  |  \   Civ x3    
           /   |   \
          /    |    \
         /     |     \
        /      |      \
       /       |       \
      /        |        \
     /         |         \
    /  Civ x2  |  Civ     \
   /  Viper x3 |  Viper    \
  /    Heavy   |  Heavy x2  \
 /             |             \
/    FOXTROT   |   ECHO       \

## slinky draws 2 TAC 2 PIL 1 ENG!
## slinky moves to the hangar deck and launches in a viper to Echo.
## slinky attacks a heavy raider!
## slinky plays Strategic Planning 5 on the attack roll.
## Roll is 7+2. Hit! 1 Heavy raider destroyed!

Crisis #5

Code:
[U][B]CRISIS: Forced Water Mining [/B][/U]

Current Player Chooses 
Skill check: [COLOR="Yellow"]POL[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Lime"]LEA[/COLOR]/[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]TAC[/COLOR]/[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]ENG[/COLOR] = 17 
PASS: +1 Food 
FAIL: -1 Population, -1 Morale

OR 

+1 Food, -1 Morale and each player discards one random Skill Card 

Post Crisis: Activate Raiders, +1 Jump Prep

Action queue:
=> slinky: Choose skill check or the alternative
=> GM: Resolve crisis.
=> GM: Don't forget to give slinky a look at the next crisis after his turn (end of crisis)

Last edited:
Do I remember correctly, that we can go up to 15 of each resource?

Do I remember correctly, that we can go up to 15 of each resource?

I'd have to check the exact number on the board, but I'm sure all of them can go up a bit.

I'm not an experienced player, so I'll let you guys decide what to choose, I don't know which resources are worth more, but 17 is a high skill check, and I can't contribute much to it.

Sorry everyone, the forum upgrade really fried me. My login details got eaten and I now realized that the email I had signed up with was long since defunct. Luckily I finally found the analog backup(the years old piece of paper containing my login). Sometimes it pays to have a pack rat personality.

I would not have played any cards for the previous check anyway. For this check I could play a strong and a weak card, but that would leave me defenseless against the incoming 6 raiders. 17 is a fairly high number and perhaps we should just eat the morale loss for once.

Losing 1 card each will almost certainly cost us nearly enough or perhaps more value than it would take to pass it normally anyways. 4 color types are usuable here also making 17 not so hard to pass as the DD is likely to be favorable.