+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VIC Mod

VIC Mod

What is VIC mod?
    VIC stands for Victoria Improved Combined Mod. Basically it is some Victoria 2 mods combined, plus some original material from me.
    What is in VIC mod?
    Mod Afrique Tribal v0.40 by Pixie57

Western European nations and revolters v2.2 by Evil Weasel
    VRRP v1.09 by KonradRichtmark
    New Nations Mod by Trovador
    Ottomania v0.3 beta by Tunch Khan

Current version is 1.2-Download here.
    Last edited by Emperor Walter; 22-09-2010 at 04:47.
    Join the Reds

"Freedom is the man that will turn the world upside down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies"-Gerrard Winstanley

Credits

Reserved
    Join the Reds

"Freedom is the man that will turn the world upside down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies"-Gerrard Winstanley

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Interesting. What's the original material from you (if any in this first release)?
    Imperium 1.4 (Mod for Victoria II)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrelvis View Post
    Interesting. What's the original material from you (if any in this first release)?
    Not very much yet actually . I have made it so that the Isle of Mann is a part of the UK rather than an independent country and a few other small changes.
    Join the Reds

I think this is a pretty good idea. There are some great mods of Vic 2 already out there, but they seem to focus on different things eg.) PDM.
    Combining them seems like a great idea.

Could you add Ottomania? I enjoy that mod

Quote Originally Posted by talk2farley View Post
    Could you add Ottomania? I enjoy that mod
    Sure, I'll try.
    Join the Reds

Just added Ottomania, now I just need Tunch Khans approval and I'll release VIC mod 1.1 officially.
    Join the Reds

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2

I believe VRRP 1.09 is supposed to com eout either tonight or tommorow, so you might want to wait just a little more.
    And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by von Sachsen View Post
    I believe VRRP 1.09 is supposed to com eout either tonight or tommorow, so you might want to wait just a little more.
    Thanks for telling me, will do .
    Join the Reds

Any chance of adding PDM in the mix?

Hey! Im new to these forums, but I just wana say this mod looks fantastic!!!!

Also, i dont know if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I'm having trouble getting this mod to work with my Victoria 2. I bougth the game off Steam, so if anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dandel26 View Post
    Any chance of adding PDM in the mix?
    I don't think VRRP and PDM are compatible and I prefer VRRP.
    Join the Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
    Hey! Im new to these forums, but I just wana say this mod looks fantastic!!!!

Also, i dont know if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I'm having trouble getting this mod to work with my Victoria 2. I bougth the game off Steam, so if anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks! To install the mod just extract the files to C:/Program Files/Paradox Interactive/Victoria 2.

Currently the Mod/dir isn't working right so you have to extract it directly over your install.
    Join the Reds

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Ok it still isnt working haha sorry im kind of computer-stupid. I dont mean to be a bother, but i REALLY want to play this mod lol
    Last edited by Brynn; 22-09-2010 at 02:04.

Vic Mod 1.2 is now out.
    Join the Reds

Really nice work with the mod. The only problem I have is that I keep getting a CTD whenever I'm in the Politics screen. Am I the only one with this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo76 View Post
    Really nice work with the mod. The only problem I have is that I keep getting a CTD whenever I'm in the Politics screen. Am I the only one with this problem?
    I'm not sure what it could be but I'll try to figure it out.
    Join the Reds

Someone should add in a Pan-Baltic state

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Interesting concept. However, it will be a hell lot of work to balance the mods to each other. Simply putting them together is not enough...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast