Why are Darkest Hour, AoD and Iron Cross not part of the same development?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We're on a discussion forum for a yet unreleased game and we're not allowed to speculate what's about to come? I guess that would limit the discussion to giving our opinions on what's already been confirmed.

Whoops, seems we're also not allowed to do that. Better refrain from posting altogether?

While I see where you're coming from you can hardly blame people to discuss, compare and evaluate the information they've been given, while waiting in anticipation. Especially with so many options on the horizon it's no more than natural people start reviewing those options and attempting to extrapolate what kind of gaming experience we can expect at the end of the line. Be fair to the fans, since my first thought when seeing the thread title was "Oh, I actually wonder about that as well" and what I see are raging devs inside how people dare to form opinions on their precious little projects.
You can, of course, speculate as much as you want about the games features. I think that he was referring to the title of the thread :)