• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awesome! But I can imagine how such nice and for the realism's sake needed change would mess up the current balance. Seems like a lot of work for devs when the expansion is supposed to be in it's last stages of development. :eek:

My deep bow to you mister game developer if you pull it out :)

Awesome! But I can imagine how such nice and for the realism's sake needed change would mess up the current balance. Seems like a lot of work for devs when the expansion is supposed to be in it's last stages of development. :eek:

+2 It would be awesome to have it ingame.

If a change makes a game better, a fan can bear the fact of delay no matter of the time.

The historic year is 'something' of the past and never again will guide your research.
I really like this feature in Mod34. However, with the amount of technologies coming it would be nice to have a guideline on what to research next. Can you please include the year of original research in the description of the technologies? Just for people like me, who want to research along these dates ;).

Will the number of tech teams you have still depend on the IC you have, or is there no limit, except costs? So indirectly limited by IC/money generating capabilities?

Will the number of tech teams you have still depend on the IC you have, or is there no limit, except costs? So indirectly limited by IC/money generating capabilities?
I do not want to reveal anything yet ... let's say that the number of Tech Teams depend on the IC, but there may be some surprises;)

I really like this feature in Mod34. However, with the amount of technologies coming it would be nice to have a guideline on what to research next. Can you please include the year of original research in the description of the technologies? Just for people like me, who want to research along these dates ;).
We will try to fulfill your suggestion, Thanks

The idea is return to the 5 limit, because more slots cause a big diference between nations

But in other hand, companies, people, so techteams always "did something", so there were no "neutral gears". The best verison would be that every techteam work, but states have limited money to support them(increase the speed of research) But it is a little too complicated, isn't it?

But in other hand, companies, people, so techteams always "did something", so there were no "neutral gears". The best verison would be that every techteam work, but states have limited money to support them(increase the speed of research) But it is a little too complicated, isn't it?

Iron Cross will have events and possibilities to minor countries to grow in the game. The idea is give to minor countries the possibility to do something