• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg the map-makers not to place the Genoa port (Liguria province) in Savona (westward of Genoa), as a Genoa resident I could become a Nationalist Rebel :)

BTW, in the past Genoa filled the Savona port with sand, because the two town were in sooooo good ( -200 ) relationship! :)

This is my only remark to the two screenshots! :)

This is great news. :D

I am so excited. I can't wait.

The map is going to look sweet. ^^

I beg the map-makers not to place the Genoa port (Liguria province) in Savona (westward of Genoa), as a Genoa resident I could become a Nationalist Rebel :)

BTW, in the past Genoa filled the Savona port with sand, because the two town were in sooooo good ( -200 ) relationship! :)

This is my only remark to the two screenshots! :)

Ah ah ah ah, probabilmente loro non capiranno il tuo post ma per un italiano che conosce la Liguria c'è da morire dal ridere ............

I confirm what my fellow italian says, change it please , it's urgent !

Ah ah ah ah, probabilmente loro non capiranno il tuo post ma per un italiano che conosce la Liguria c'è da morire dal ridere ............

I confirm what my fellow italian says, change it please , it's urgent !

Why do you hate me? I never did anything to you :(
Not only did you necro, but you necroed a developer diary; I almost had a heart attack thinking a new expansion was coming.

Last edited:
Please don't thread-necro, it's against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.