• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How are you making it compatible to all games ? Don't all have different mechanics ? Unless you're going to release several versions.

I'm also puzzled at how you're making it compatible to DH, are you guys working together ?
No, all of them run under the same engine. Not a big deal to make them compatible

IC compatible with AOD. Sounds good, but seeing is believing. Good luck with this ubermod. You may have a customer here.

Well said. But can the developers please give me (us) some idea of how this mod differs from AOD? Frankly, even though I am a long-time PI fanboy, I am getting gun-shy. So ... you MAY have a customer here, as well. But I'll need to be sold.

Hell, I'll buy everything that starts with HoI2, is compatible with HoI2, feels like HoI2, and is a 10/10 game like HoI2... At least until one of the sequels dissapoints me. It's Russian roulette all the way baby! :cool:

Sure you can't expect too much info on the game when it's first announced. However this customer will read every fragment of info at least 10 times.

But the map is what really got a hold of me. When AoD was announced it felt colossal. Now when this game is announced... it's a 10x bigger colossus than AoD (AoD is fantastic though). So it keeps getting better and better... BUT I hope all those extra provs won't turn this to another HoI3 with a confused AI and bugs. Don't bite more than you can chew boys. But I trust you know what you're doing. ;)

If this game actually proves to be as impressive as the map is, September 14th 2010 will be remembered as a Great Day for the Community. Good luck, and remember to keep the AI among the top priorities!

I'm going to wait and see, before i choose DH or IC.

BTW, will Iron Cross have scalable resolution for the HOI2 version, or is that exclusive to the AOD version?

Forgot to mention, The America's look nice from what's shown.

Last edited:
I don't have Armageddon or Arsenal. I was thinking about getting Arsenal, but may wait til Darkest Hour is released to decided whether to get Arsenal, Darkest Hour, or both.

So here is a question. If you buy Iron Cross once, can it be used to expand both Arsenal and Darkest Hour (and Armageddon)? Or will there be different "versions" for each game?

Can you see my questionaire in the DH forum for my questions?

Because the same questionaire that I'm giving to the Darkest Hour dev team also applies to this game as well.