• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So there are three HoI2-based games coming out, of which AoD was already released. Sorry, but I think that's a bit too many.
I'll still look forward to see screenies and DDs!
To be fair, *at least* one already has a niche, so to speak, that clearly isn't covered by AOD: being designed from the start not just for a Better WW2 and general moddability improvements while keeping backwards compability to a high level, but to cover both World Wars.
I noticed quintelosky wrote HoI2- Iron Cross, and then I noticed he also wote that it wasn't only an expansion - otherwise, I'd have theorized that'd be one difference with *this* variation, since the other two are 'a Hearts of Iron game' - this being A New Armageddon to their Doomsdays, so to speak.;)

Thx, will it be only GG or other ones as well e.g. Steam etc. ?

I can't talk more about the distribution (basically, I don't know all plans)

The important is the Iron Cross

Iron Cross is little bit of all hoi2 projects

You can know all in some days

I've always prefered HoI2 over HoI3. So a new game based on HoI2 is good news for me.

Looking forward to more information though. Hopefully different than AoD and tDH.:)

I don't get it. It's all well and good, but what's the purpose of revealing the title without giving any information? Currently we don't even know what Iron Cross is supposed to be:confused:

I understand that you can be a little bit confused and even disapointed with the lack of info, but really you won't have to wait very much. The information of today's announcement is just a sneak peak. All the info will be revealed within next days (this week) as soon as PI officially announces it.

I understand that you can be a little bit confused and even disapointed with the lack of info, but really you won't have to wait very much. The information of today's announcement is just a sneak peak. All the info will be revealed within next days (this week) as soon as PI officially announces it.
My only question is... where is the Darkest Hour announcement? An odd comment, for sure, but I haven't been able to find anything from PI about it, and the DH team have revealed a bit more information...

My only question is... where is the Darkest Hour announcement? An odd comment, for sure, but I haven't been able to find anything from PI about it, and the DH team have revealed a bit more information...

Maybe wrong to post question about Darkest Hour in Iron Cross forum? But seeing that both DH and IC got their own forum today is kind of an announcment atleast..