• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

quintelosky

Ingeniero del HoI2
10 Badges
Oct 2, 2005
www.quintelosky.com
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hello forumites, players, and HoI2 fans

The Irshappa's team wants that the first message of this new phase is dedicated to all of you, the players. We are here to introduce ourselves and to let you know about us, our philosophy, and our workstyle with you for the future.

A year ago, a group of modders and fans of hoi2 started to develope an amazing and ambitious project for the Hearts of Iron universe. Finally, our work and effort see the light. It is not only a improvement or a expansion, is the first stone of something new.

Throughout this time, all team members have done their best. Dedicating many hours of sleep, family and work to present today : HoI2 - Iron Cross.

Past summer we had the opportunity to make the first convention Irshappa ID 2010, and to improve and enhance our developments for the future. We were able to work and play much with the Iron Cross. Squeeze it, improve it and make it what it is. Hours of work mixed with hours of fun and relaxation.

irshappa_conv.jpg

Playing IronCross in mp​

We also had time to set our plans for the future, making decisions about our future projects and drink some beers with friends.

As you can see we are a group with a special dedication and passion for history. Among us are programmers, engineers, historians, military, more engineers, ... We have very different lives, different opinions, and families that grow up. But when we are combined, we formed a compact team that works tirelessly and passionately to create strategy.

This is our philosophy

We, Irshappa, welcomes you to the Iron Cross

Irshappa ID Team & Paradox Interactive
www.paradoxplaza.com
www.irshappa.com

Facebook : Facebook Page
Twitter : Twitter Page
Paradox group : Iron Cross

Last edited:
I have been away for too long from HoI 2 it seems.. What's the difference to for example Darkest Hour which was released on same time? Different goals or are they somehow related to each other? :)
I mean if they both are from HoI 2, why aren't they combined? They were started at same time with different goals or what?

Good luck, looking forward to this one too. At least both of the projects seem to have great modders involved

Last edited:
The team is waiting for the official announcement to post more details

how many provences do you have? amarica has heaps by the look the screen on the right

So there are three HoI2-based games coming out, of which AoD was already released. Sorry, but I think that's a bit too many.
I'll still look forward to see screenies and DDs!

When will this game will be focused?

DH is going to be WW1-WW2-Cold War, is this going to be focused on the same time period as HoI2-AoD?

I lived Mod34, I know I will love this even more, coming from the same programmer :)

I see that in that picture the map has 3-4 times more provinces, that is nice, but I think a new zoom mode would be needed for the spites counter to fit on the screen :p

Good Luck with your project.

So there are three HoI2-based games coming out, of which AoD was already released. Sorry, but I think that's a bit too many.
I'll still look forward to see screenies and DDs!

They are not three different games per se.
But they will give you more details. :)