• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yeah you using e3 map.

8_02.png

I see now that map is different, but is accurate as E3 map. BTW how much provinces will have?

Also: Why the heck does Romania controll Cahul?

And what's with those provinces in Turkey?...

Also, it is incredibly similar(not a bad thing IMO.) but still has some extra stuff from what I see.

the main difference from E3 is poland and that there is now is a province for the german belgian area.

Hehe actually no.
Have a closer look farther west.

link to E3:
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/404/e13thensmljj7.png

What exactly we did and why we did it, will have to wait till next week. but feel free to speculate. ^^

@secretalex125: Don't worry it's an old version of the 1914 scenario. I think one of the first releases.

You got rid of the British owned strait of Gilbaltar territory?

No, it's there. But IMO E3 made those tiny territories and islands look better.

Also please include the island of Suursaari in the Gulf of Finland as it acted as a "Gibraltar of the north"; the controller effectively controlled who could get in and out of the eastern portion of the Gulf of Finland. Åland had a similar role regarding the Gulf of Bothnia.

I also hope that coastal artillery and sea mines now play a role. Historically they played a large role in naval warfare (and sometimes also land) in the northern Baltic Sea.

I also hope that coastal artillery and sea mines now play a role. Historically they played a large role in naval warfare (and sometimes also land) in the northern Baltic Sea.

It'd be fine if coastal fortresses would react to invading/bombarding fleets in a similar way like AA to passing/bombing air wings. ;)

Can we see some screens of the North American continent?

Im hoping that these new expansions to HOI2 may make a rebirth of my Harry Turtledove's Settling Accounts mod a reality, as HOI3 still seems to be missing the mark from what Ive seen. And as Im sure many will know, Settling Accounts needs a great North American map...