• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please think of those with limited Disk Space and those who will download it from Digital Distributors ;)

Or how do you want to have historic accurate Province Pictures with that long timeframe? :rolleyes:

So what if they need to download ½ or 1 hour longer. And who still goes on computer made from the last century?

Well most of the towns have the same buildnings in both world wars. (Brandenburg Tor, Big Ben, Hagia Sofia, The Forbidden City and so on).
Of course it will be hard to find pictures for some desert provinces or Siberian provinces but of course there it can be same landscape picture.

I don't think this would take a lot of space if they are in the best picture formate.

Like I stated earlier, as long as Project Blitzkrieg/Darkest Hour has improved gameplay, I don't care about graphics or the music. And all provinces you mentioned already have pics.

But it sounds nevertheless as a good idea for a gfx mod for all Hoi2-games (Province numbers never really changed, did they?), so that anyone who wants something like that can get it.

1. Ability to build 1/4 of unit (INF, MOT and etc.) This is needed for beach defending. Or create smaller units, like regiments.
2. Make reinforcments match the price of building a new division to make suggestion no. 1 work.

1. Ability to build 1/4 of unit (INF, MOT and etc.) This is needed for beach defending. Or create smaller units, like regiments.
2. Make reinforcments match the price of building a new division to make suggestion no. 1 work.

Post your here. This is dead now :D

I humbly presume this can be closed already.

(not usurping the mod mantle in any way)