• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No necromancy or angry Inca spirits will consume you.

I thought this finally updated.

I also thought this finally updated :(

Honestly, I'm not holding my breath. Games this old don't really revive themselves.
Nor should he have to revive it - it's clear that the Inca Empire has won the game quite handsomely ;-)

Hey no giving up hope randy... Last time I wrote stuff for this was this week. Besides, there's still goals to reach. ;)

That said, I don't want to cause false expectations either - nothing is imminent. The reason for this is that I don't want to post two updates and then disappear for a year again, I'd rather come back with this when I'm in a situation (either via a sufficient backlog, which I'm slowly working on, or due to some change in my schedule) where I can come back for good.

As before, individual feedback when this returns, I appreciate the readership. Especially since, judging by the numbers, it's sorta through the roof. :D You have my many thanks, everybody.

Apologies if you thought there was an update since I posted here, I just felt I had to address the recent posts.

I can wait...... FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I have never posted in this thread before, but I have read it whole and will wait for updates!

Just to make sure, I will formally welcome people when I get around to it. ;) Anyway, your responses are really cool to see!

And well okay, I get it, this is something that post-EU2 folks won't necessarily understand; um yeah, I'm sorta new myself, I never owned EU2, but I did try it and see it in action at a friend's place. Which was enough to get a Falalalan brain implant for free as a bonus. Clearly a "bonus". :p

But anyway, yesterday I did two relatively interesting things: finally posted in this thread, and bought some new bling-bling: a silver wrist chain to go along with the neck one I've worn for the past ten years. You know, the sort of semi-gentlemanly jewelry (even if my brother tells me that that a wedding ring and a dog tag are all that a man is allowed to wear) that isn't quite women's jewelry but not quite yo hip hop YHC stuff either.

And suddenly Paradox comes out with carols with Falalalan references. As far as I'm concerned, this isn't a coincidence. Mark my words. Miracles do happen, and that's because you're wearing considerable amounts of bling-bling.

This might be random chatter - or maybe it might be a loose tie-in to the first comeback chapter? ;)

Glad to see this is still holding your interest, Malurous. I know your readers will greatly anticipate every new update, but I could have certainly understood if such an old work was starting to feel tedious to you. I'm very happy to be proven otherwise. In any case we will continue to patiently lie in wait for new stories of Incan bling.

Oh, and you made me check out the Yuletide Carol. If they had posted the falalan reference on tumbler, I would have been all over it right away.