• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Take your time with this if you need to Malurous. I can wait a while longer for the return of the great Mayan Empire.

Ack, that's what I get for posting while reviewing nation formation decisions. Inca indeed. I shall leave my shame there for all to see.

Yup, still waiting for gripping conclusion to this revenge fantasy.

Thank you everyone, it really means a lot to know you'll be here when I get it sorted. :)

I guess not remembering the country is as strong a sign as any that it's been a little too long...

Just finished reading. I hope you manage to finish this great AAR during this year. :)

Eek, ten months since last update? :eek: I didn't realize it's been that long. We'll see how it goes, good to know you've caught up. :)

Man it's been sooooo long! This is one of the two/three AAR's I even bother follow anymore! I need to know more about the glory of the Sapa Inka!

Just spent a week reading this, it's fun to see an AAR of an older version of MEIOU. I can only hope that one day my AAR will have as much views as yours has.

Have been reading the entire AAR over the last couple of weeks, and I have to say this is one of the most epic AARs I've ever read (not only because of the grand chocolate-eating volcano-ridden white-man-slaying Incan Empire but also because it has been running for close to three years now). Looking forward to a new update.

In the meantime, because the song been stuck in my head since the 1630s, a repost of this great song featured in post #931:

[video=youtube;51aHb_U8Zr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51aHb_U8Zr0[/video]

Gotta love Horrible Histories. Too bad you haven't had a Pachacutec on the throne for 100 years, but it still seemed appropiate with all the native-slaughtering and Christian-bashing you've been doing lately ;)

Fitting, little song you found there, JanBDim. And yes, this AAR is among the most epic ones around. I still maintain the devs got the idea for the CK2 expansion Sunset Invasion from Malurous. Yes, I know Aztecs not Inca, but the general thrust seemed extremely similar if pre-emptive.

Dude,:cool: where's your empire?:huh:

Dude_Wheres_My_Car_movie.jpg