• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, a WC is too cumbersome at this time I guess. But a bit asskicking of the Europeans would be fun.

Attempting WC is just too boring unless thats the specific aim at the start, there will be alittle beating up on the Euro's.

And soon another golden age will begin...
Event fires soon?

Yeah... and yeah :D

Good going - about time you started conquering everything in sight though :)

Conquering everything in sight? Doesnt economic and technical power count for anything?

Good read, keep it up.:)

Thanks Van, just a couple updates left here.

One more being uploaded now, try and get the final update done this arvo.

Mch110.jpg

Mch111.jpg

Mch112.jpg

Mch113.jpg

Mch114.jpg

Mch115.jpg

Mch116.jpg

Mch117.jpg

Mch118.jpg

Mch119.jpg

Mch120.jpg

Mch121.jpg

Mch122.jpg

Mch123.jpg

Mch124.jpg

Mch125.jpg

Mch126.jpg

Mch127.jpg

Mch128.jpg

Mch129.jpg

Mch130.jpg

Mch131.jpg

Nice LOL. It's a shame you can't culture flip those now depopulated provinces.

Do you have any idea of how much of the Global economy is running through Manchu hands now?

Last edited:
Ha, China back to stone age. :p

Indeed! haha :D

Nice LOL. It's a shame you can't culture flip those now depopulated provinces.

Yeah it would be really nice if we had a setup like Vicky and could send loads of 'colonists' to a province and they could become the dominant culture.

Do you have any idea of how much of the Global economy is running through Manchu hands now?

You mean trade? Its hard to say, dont know of some Cots in Africa, nor Americas. But holding quite alot of monopolies and the rest 'mostly' the level below that, would be awesome if there was graphs / pie charts for that (but alas not). My guess is Manchu share must be something between 10 - 15%, which is quite a fair slice for one country.

This is a current income comparison (1683 - I become China in a few months). Im sure Spain's income in inflated here from looting, they are at war with the Inca's.

chi1.jpg

The story of Tchen was very touching. :(

:rofl: Your kidding me right? :D ...Just making sure, story is my idea of a joke :D Hope your kidding?

War with China ended? :eek: What will the fine Manchu people do now? Start new wars? :D

Yep, theres a couple of wars on the horizon

I was starting to wonder where the deflation events were...

Ive never had anything like it before, t'was insane, Im pretty sure this is the last game I'll be playing with the Timur mod, the AI's low teching and those events are just too much.

And besides, been playing with the Watkaboi mod and been having a blast.

Last edited:
:rofl: Your kidding me right? :D ...Just making sure, story is my idea of a joke :D Hope your kidding?
Kidding? Me? No...no. :D:D

Good to see the most of the Aztec provinces belong to the rightful owner. Maybe you should change Spain's color so it's easier to differentiate?

Looking forward to the Eurotrip!