• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mch40.jpg

Mch41.jpg

Mch42.jpg

Mch43.jpg

Mch44.jpg

Mch45.jpg

Mch46.jpg

Mch47.jpg

Wow, three updates for the price of one. You're spoiling us. :D

Ah, Nurhachi. Still remember the old EU2 AAR where you went to war all over the place with Nurhachi. Good to see that you put him to good use here as well. Snaching all the CoTs sounds like a good idea - it reminds me of Fnuco's Yellow Fever AAR.

Will you one day get to annex China?:rolleyes::D

Yep, via event :p

Wow, three updates for the price of one. You're spoiling us. :D

I dont know whats come over me...perhaps its those 4 ice coffees Ive had today. After about a month off caffeine, they can certainly give you a kick.

Ah, Nurhachi. Still remember the old EU2 AAR where you went to war all over the place with Nurhachi. Good to see that you put him to good use here as well.

Yeah, I really enjoyed that one. Cant have such a good leader sitting around doing nothing. And the wars are kept short, so war exhausting doesnt rise too much.

Should I be embarrassed by still playing this bloody game and doing AAR's? Tried others, but keep coming back for more. Vic 2 has been on my mind recently, but I cant help thinking I'll be dissapointed.

Snaching all the CoTs sounds like a good idea - it reminds me of Fnuco's Yellow Fever AAR.

That was a good aar, liked his humour,.

Poor Lee, dying like that. :( He did an amazing job as a pig farmer exploring half of Siberia though.

Good going, starting to get quite a few CoTs now. Will you venture to Europe as well to get more?

Should I be embarrassed by still playing this bloody game and doing AAR's? Tried others, but keep coming back for more. Vic 2 has been on my mind recently, but I cant help thinking I'll be dissapointed.
Well it's a bloody good game. :D

Poor Lee, dying like that. :( He did an amazing job as a pig farmer exploring half of Siberia though.

shucks...yeah he did, suppose I became abit too complacent with him...

Good going, starting to get quite a few CoTs now. Will you venture to Europe as well to get more?

Yep, already done so! But Im starting to wane alittle in interest, I will try my best to complete the game and AAR...

Well it's a bloody good game. :D

Yeah, strange how I can recall the days when I first played EU1... I was so sucked in.

Golden age surely, rampaging through Eurasia. :p

Indeed! :D Golden age of a war mongering bastard.

This AAR is just getting better and better.

heh, is that due to the increase in wars? If thats the case, its about to get a whole lot worse...

Are you going to recreate the Mongol empire?

Nah, dont know what to do, Im up to 1708 in game at the moment, a late WC attempt wouldnt be impossible, but I dont think I got the stamina for it. Maybe just boot the Euro's around for a bit?

Good going - about time you started conquering everything in sight though :)