+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bling bling of the Cha Ch'ing and the '300 years war'

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Will you one day get to annex China?

Wow, three updates for the price of one. You're spoiling us.

Ah, Nurhachi. Still remember the old EU2 AAR where you went to war all over the place with Nurhachi. Good to see that you put him to good use here as well. Snaching all the CoTs sounds like a good idea - it reminds me of Fnuco's Yellow Fever AAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Will you one day get to annex China?
    Yep, via event

Quote Originally Posted by Olav View Post
    Wow, three updates for the price of one. You're spoiling us.
    I dont know whats come over me...perhaps its those 4 ice coffees Ive had today. After about a month off caffeine, they can certainly give you a kick.

Ah, Nurhachi. Still remember the old EU2 AAR where you went to war all over the place with Nurhachi. Good to see that you put him to good use here as well.
    Yeah, I really enjoyed that one. Cant have such a good leader sitting around doing nothing. And the wars are kept short, so war exhausting doesnt rise too much.

Should I be embarrassed by still playing this bloody game and doing AAR's? Tried others, but keep coming back for more. Vic 2 has been on my mind recently, but I cant help thinking I'll be dissapointed.

Snaching all the CoTs sounds like a good idea - it reminds me of Fnuco's Yellow Fever AAR.
    That was a good aar, liked his humour,.

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

As the Chinese could build the Grand Canal as early as Sui-era, why not Suez during the 17th century?

As the Chinese could build the Grand Canal as early as Sui-era, why not Suez during the 17th century?
    Of course its not impossible, but then Id have to annex the Mamluks, which isnt a high priority.

Well, its not even a priority at all

Poor Lee, dying like that. He did an amazing job as a pig farmer exploring half of Siberia though.

Good going, starting to get quite a few CoTs now. Will you venture to Europe as well to get more?

Should I be embarrassed by still playing this bloody game and doing AAR's? Tried others, but keep coming back for more. Vic 2 has been on my mind recently, but I cant help thinking I'll be dissapointed.
    Well it's a bloody good game.

Poor Lee, dying like that. He did an amazing job as a pig farmer exploring half of Siberia though.
    shucks...yeah he did, suppose I became abit too complacent with him...

Good going, starting to get quite a few CoTs now. Will you venture to Europe as well to get more?
    Yep, already done so! But Im starting to wane alittle in interest, I will try my best to complete the game and AAR...

Well it's a bloody good game.
    Yeah, strange how I can recall the days when I first played EU1... I was so sucked in.

52 games registered

Golden age surely, rampaging through Eurasia.

Europa Universalis 3For The Glory

This AAR is just getting better and better. Are you going to recreate the Mongol empire?

Golden age surely, rampaging through Eurasia.
    Indeed! Golden age of a war mongering bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Misconstruction View Post
    This AAR is just getting better and better.
    heh, is that due to the increase in wars? If thats the case, its about to get a whole lot worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Misconstruction View Post
    Are you going to recreate the Mongol empire?
    Nah, dont know what to do, Im up to 1708 in game at the moment, a late WC attempt wouldnt be impossible, but I dont think I got the stamina for it. Maybe just boot the Euro's around for a bit?

Hmmm, Nurhachi finished his career with a loss. Didn't expect that.

The taxation graph is funny.

Yeah, a WC is too cumbersome at this time I guess. But a bit asskicking of the Europeans would be fun.

52 games registered

And soon another golden age will begin...
    Event fires soon?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2EU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Good going - about time you started conquering everything in sight though

Apparently I need to buy some more gravel.

My AARs: EU3 England, Golden Horde, France, Iroquois, Castile / EU2 Finland / My Inkwell

"Sunset Invasion isn't ASB - it's just Prawnstar playing CK2" Athalcor
    "If EU3 had exiled prawn-like aliens he'd be the first one to do a WC with them..." aldriq
    "You were prawn under a conquering stAAR!" Arakhor

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor The GloryVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Good read, keep it up.
    WritAAr of the Week! - Week of Oct. 31, 2004

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast