+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bling bling of the Cha Ch'ing and the '300 years war'

Bling bling of the Cha Ch'ing and the '300 years war'

Last edited by Strategic Fail; 05-09-2010 at 15:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Olav View Post
    Looking forward to this!
    Pretty straight forward this one Olav. Was just thinking one day what the best country was to sync loot and how long could one keep it up for... then China dawned on me Thought Id give her a whirl.

Last edited by Strategic Fail; 05-09-2010 at 15:46.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2EU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What no trade at all?

Apparently I need to buy some more gravel.

My AARs: EU3 England, Golden Horde, France, Iroquois, Castile / EU2 Finland / My Inkwell

"Sunset Invasion isn't ASB - it's just Prawnstar playing CK2" Athalcor
    "If EU3 had exiled prawn-like aliens he'd be the first one to do a WC with them..." aldriq
    "You were prawn under a conquering stAAR!" Arakhor

Poor chinese. 300 years of looting. Wonder how the population will be after all those years. Your treasury will be massive though (the Strange Screenshot thread gives a good hint on how big it will be ).

How will you handle war exhaustion? Favourable DP-settings? Or just handle the revolts as they come?

Quote Originally Posted by PrawnStar View Post
    What no trade at all?
    meh , find it rather pointless early on.

Poor chinese. 300 years of looting. Wonder how the population will be after all those years. Your treasury will be massive though (the Strange Screenshot thread gives a good hint on how big it will be ).
    I'll show a before and after of the populations later.

That treasury was only the tip of the iceberg, most of the cash goes into tech research.

How will you handle war exhaustion? Favourable DP-settings? Or just handle the revolts as they come?
    There are virtually no battles being fought from now on (besides a couple of side wars), war exhaustion drops to 0 and all is sweet. Besides this, we are the same religion and half of China is fort-less so its easy to retreat then retake.

Europa Universalis 3For The Glory

Awesome strategy! I guess you are going full decentralized? If so, you should try to aquire ten vassals for the full bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Misconstruction View Post
    Awesome strategy! I guess you are going full decentralized? If so, you should try to aquire ten vassals for the full bonus.
    Cheers, you mean ALL ten vassals actually give you the two percent bonus EACH in FTG? Unlike EU2, where its only the first one? Even though Johans notes on the 1.09 patch state that thats the way its supposed to work...

Oooh, I love mass builds of refineries.

You plan to colonize westwards to Golden Horde?

Oooh, I love mass builds of refineries.
    Yeah?

You plan to colonize westwards to Golden Horde?
    Sure thing, need somewhere to put more manufactories

12 refineries in 1451... Not bad!

You're going for infra 4 & 5 first, while the refinery bonus will help your trading tech?

Have you managed to sync-loot all of China?

12 refineries in 1451... Not bad!

You're going for infra 4 & 5 first, while the refinery bonus will help your trading tech?

Have you managed to sync-loot all of China?
    Theres the last 2 (refineries) just about to roll off the line. Last two for now

Infra 5 (Mayors) is always a priority and yes, all China with the exception of the island Hainan are being sync looted. Trade tech will never again need any further investment from the general budget.

I have actually played the game up to 1688 already (about 6 weeks or so ago).

Very impressive for "China tech indeed. Looks like you will have no problem catching up with France's LT - level 5 in 1513?

Lets hope a random conquistador shows up soon. I want to see Golden Horde getting sandwiched between Russia and Manchu.

54 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Quite hilarious, where is the Ming Emperor hiding?

Very impressive for "China tech indeed. Looks like you will have no problem catching up with France's LT - level 5 in 1513?

Lets hope a random conquistador shows up soon. I want to see Golden Horde getting sandwiched between Russia and Manchu.
    I dont know if theres a problem with AI teching in this Timur mod or what? Because the AI teching in my Timurid AAR was also lack lustre. I might have to stop playing this mod, which is a shame because I like the set up.

Russia? Who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Quite hilarious, where is the Ming Emperor hiding?
    Glad ya like it, my guess is their somewhere out in the wilderness, perhaps the Gobi desert.

Working on update now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast