+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clear Map Overlay

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Alexspeed View Post
    You should try to smooth out the borders, so that they arnt so visible any more
    and then make a download for it
    yeah i've been trying to do that but with no success, maybe i'm doing somthing wrong, can you see if it possible?

Art - Games - History Alexspeed's Avatar
    92 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by takedown47 View Post
    yeah i've been trying to do that but with no success, maybe i'm doing somthing wrong, can you see if it possible?
    load up your modded "map_overlay_tile.dds" file somewhere and send me the link via private message and ill take a look at it.
    (or just put it in an attachment to your post, if youre comfortable with that)
    Platypus rutilus, in hoc signo vinces - In honorem Paradox!
    Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign for a diseased mind! – Terry Pratchett
    ----------- -----------
    Alexspeed´s MIP - Map Improvment Package and Untransparent Map Mod for Victoria 2.
    Alexspeed´s Canvas Worldmap, SexiiColours Intense and Clear Map Overlay for Victoria 2.

Mount & Blade Custom Flag Tutorial - Alexspeed´s Victoria 2 Wallpapers and Loadscreens & Wallpapers for EU3

Member of The Iconians Club 50 and the 200k Club - - Proud Owner of the SAS Award for Forum Dedication.
    My finished Victoria 2 AAR Contest - My AwAARds: Fan of the Week: 7-Nov-2010

92 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I just want to say, for anyone that liked that map overlay image takedown47 has posted some postings back.

Be on the lookout, you might have a choice in some time on what map overlay you want to use
    Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign for a diseased mind! – Terry Pratchett
    ----------- -----------
    Alexspeed´s MIP - Map Improvment Package and Untransparent Map Mod for Victoria 2.
    Alexspeed´s Canvas Worldmap, SexiiColours Intense and Clear Map Overlay for Victoria 2.

Mount & Blade Custom Flag Tutorial - Alexspeed´s Victoria 2 Wallpapers and Loadscreens & Wallpapers for EU3

Member of The Iconians Club 50 and the 200k Club - - Proud Owner of the SAS Award for Forum Dedication.

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Clear Map Overlay Version 1.1 has been released:

All who downloaded the Version 1.0, please update to Version 1.1

I changed the .dds file compression to use the one the original game file uses.
    Optically there is no difference to 1.0, but it could mean a difference to the game engine,
    so its better to use the same compression format the original file has.

changes in 1.1:

1.1: changed .dds file compression format

The Download:

click here: Clear Map Overlay Version 1.1
    ----------- -----------

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Clear Map Overlay Version 1.2 has been released:

I included in this updated version the parchment overlay texture as a alternative in the download.
    Its a collaboration between takedown47 and me, he got the idea first and i used some image magic to make it seamless
    Big thanks to him that i may include it here.

I hope you all will enjoy either the clear or the parchment version
    The clear version is unchanged from version 1.1.

New:
    - 1 folder called parchment, including a .dds-file

If you want the parchment texture instead of the clear one,
    take the "map_overlay_tile.dds" from the "parchment" folder to replace your original file instead of the one in the "map/terrain" folder.

changes in 1.2:

1.2: included the pachment overlay texture as a option (thanks takedown47)

The Download:

click here: Clear Map Overlay Version 1.2

----------- -----------

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Clear Map Overlay Version 1.3 has been released:

I included in this updated version the dark parchment overlay texture as a alternative in the download.
    The other versions are unchanged from version 1.2

New:
    - 1 folder with subfolders, including 2 .dds-files

Alternative Files:

If you want the parchment texture instead of the clear one,
    take the "map_overlay_tile.dds" from the "parchment" folder to replace your original file.

Or if you want the dark parchment texture instead of the clear one,
    take the "map_overlay_tile.dds" from the "dark parchment" folder to replace your original file.

changes in 1.3:

1.3: included the dark pachment overlay texture as a option

The Download:

click here: Clear Map Overlay Version 1.3

Image is with Dannevangs sea texture mod and sexicolours intense country colours
    ----------- -----------

92 games registered

Blog Entries

I am working at the moment on my map mods to make sure everything is compatible,
    till i am done, please dont use my map mods on Victoria 2 - Version 1.2!

UPDATE: Mod is compatible, no new release necessary
    Last edited by Alexspeed; 06-10-2010 at 21:21.
    ----------- -----------

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    This mod is tested and works fine with Victoria 2 - Version 1.2!
    ----------- -----------

HoI AnthologyVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Cool idea!
    I'm just downloading...
    My favorite leader trait combinations:

Vic 2 - Personality: yellow. Background: megalomaniac. Result: Attack: -6 , Morale: -40%
    HoI 2 - Panzer Leader, Commando, Old Guard
    (*not to be taken too seriously*)

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Granatenwerfer View Post
    Cool idea!
    I'm just downloading...
    Thank you Granatenwerfer, tell me which of the 3 aviable Overlays you like best
    ----------- -----------

HoI AnthologyVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Thank you Granatenwerfer, tell me which of the 3 aviable Overlays you like best
    I think this one that comes in directory map/terrain. It removes the grid.
    My favorite leader trait combinations:

Vic 2 - Personality: yellow. Background: megalomaniac. Result: Attack: -6 , Morale: -40%
    HoI 2 - Panzer Leader, Commando, Old Guard
    (*not to be taken too seriously*)

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Granatenwerfer View Post
    I think this one that comes in directory map/terrain. It removes the grid.
    That would be the basic one without any parchment then, thank you for letting me know and enjoy
    ----------- -----------

Just chiming in to say that this mod works without problems for EU3 - Divine Wind. Thanks Alexspeed

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by euphorist View Post
    Just chiming in to say that this mod works without problems for EU3 - Divine Wind. Thanks Alexspeed
    I allready thought so, but havent had the time to try it out yet.

Thank you alot for letting me know!
    ----------- -----------

Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2

Alexspeed, can you make the same mod for HoI3?
    Sorry for my English =)

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kostyakgb View Post
    Alexspeed, can you make the same mod for HoI3?
    Its a very simple modification that anyone with basic photoshop skills should be able to do.
    I dont want to promise to do it tough, because my time at the moment is limited.
    Anyone who feels capable, is welcome to port this mod over to other paradox games.
    ----------- -----------

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Will this work with AHD?
    1 Clerk
    Nationality: Swedish
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Socialist
    Issues: State Capitalism/Full Citizenship
    Current Work: The Office
    Cash Reserves: 10£
    Revoltrisk: 0%
    Militancy: 1 (+3.00)
    Consciousness: 10 (+1.00)

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by palmus View Post
    Will this work with AHD?
    I still have to try it out, but the Clear Map Overlay Mod could still be working with the new expansion.
    ----------- -----------

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

I still have to try it out, but the Clear Map Overlay Mod could still be working with the new expansion.
    Actually it's the first thing I added to the vanilla AHD install - it works like a charm.

92 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blublub View Post
    Actually it's the first thing I added to the vanilla AHD install - it works like a charm.
    Thank you for confirming that it works, i add the info to the first post. =)
    ----------- -----------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast