+ Reply to Thread

Thread: list of events

list of events

where can i find a list of events that are in the game?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

in the ...Victoria 2\events\ folder (at least I think that's what you meant ) For each country there are files with flavour events and also some generic events organised in categories.

The index for that starts at 1000 (ideologies), but there are some three digit events not listed. Come on spill the full list or link to the cheat thread...

where is the victoria 2\events\folder located at?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    the full list
    I'd be interested in learning this too. Especially the events for "(x) Rebels enforce their demands in (y)"

+ Reply to Thread