• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

alvaro

earl of whateverinster
41 Badges
Mar 20, 2001
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Pride of Nations
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Victoria 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
so, and I am looking for patchs.

Once installed Steam will Autopatch for you.

And the forum key should be listed in the "game information" tab in your Steam.

yes but is too short, that key. the 2 last "word" are left empty.

i have the same problem CD key is invalid no matter how i put it

The thing I noticed is that the Warband key is divided into parts with five characters in each - while the key registration on this site only takes four characters in each entry box. What that means is that I had to take four from the first part of the key, bring the leftover to the second entry box, then take three from the second group, etc.

Basically, paste the key into wordpad or something and remove all the hyphens, then copy it four characters at a time into the forum keyreg.

As mentioned above, if a key is too short, just fill up with "X"es.

i have the same problem CD key is invalid no matter how i put it

same problem here. No matter what I get an error.

The thing I noticed is that the Warband key is divided into parts with five characters in each - while the key registration on this site only takes four characters in each entry box. What that means is that I had to take four from the first part of the key, bring the leftover to the second entry box, then take three from the second group, etc.
My key consists of series of 4 character fields. And I seem to have the same problem as the others in this thread.

My edition of Warband is downloading currently and yes, I have the same problem:

This is the Steam serial screen:

This is the Paradox register screen:

NOTICE that Paradox demands 2 more clusters of 4 numbers...

I tried adding 2 lots of "xxxx", but it didn't work.

I have noticed that usual Paradox serials have a start that relates to the game: For instance East India Company started with EICC...

Vicky 2 started with VICA.....

This is missing from my serial... I don't see something like WARB.... ?

And Yeah... those little game icons on the Forum ARE IMPORTANT to me... Thanks

added: I wouldn't usually touch Steam with a barge-pole, but with Warband on sale today for 6 euros... I couldn't help myself!!:rofl:

Last edited:
Been over to Taleworlds... asked about the issue there. This is their reply:

"Such keys are possible to register on TW forums. Paradox and forums are not run by Taleworlds. Please contact paradox about this issue."

I am afraid that the holidays in Sweden continue until the 11th of January. It is possible that Kallocain will be in the week before that and be able to help, but it is not guaranteed.
I am afraid further patience will be needed. :(

I am afraid that the holidays in Sweden continue until the 11th of January. It is possible that Kallocain will be in the week before that and be able to help, but it is not guaranteed.
I am afraid further patience will be needed. :(

My God! Are you Serious?

I'm back at work:( on January 4th, as I suppose most people in Ireland and Britain are?

Swedes get another full week:eek:... Jeez, maybe I should start to learn another language (Swedish) and think about emigrating...;)

My God! Are you Serious?

I'm back at work:( on January 4th, as I suppose most people in Ireland and Britain are?

Swedes get another full week:eek:... Jeez, maybe I should start to learn another language (Swedish) and think about emigrating...;)

Actually some of the people Paradox have hired from the British isles have yet to learn Swedish :p

Actually some of the people Paradox have hired from the British isles have yet to learn Swedish :p

Nikolai II, please update us about the serial keys problem. Do you think this is an important issue for Paradox, as many people seem to have had the same problem over Christmas?

Thanks

I believe it is an important issue for Paradox, since they have always put a lot of effort into getting these kinds of issues fixed before. (That Paradox are small fish in Steam's world doesn't help a lot, though)

However, in Sweden christmas vacations didn't end until today, so it's only now that they'll have started upon the backlog, and can start pestering Steam again.

Seems they solved the problem. I just successfully registered with my steam key that was not working during the holidays :)