Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club

Blog Entries

my steam cd key doesn't work in the forum

so, and I am looking for patchs.
    Dicen que en Portugal aun hay muchos comunistas
    pero lo que yo queria saber es donde hay señoritas

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Once installed Steam will Autopatch for you.

And the forum key should be listed in the "game information" tab in your Steam.
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai II View Post
    Once installed Steam will Autopatch for you.

And the forum key should be listed in the "game information" tab in your Steam.
    yes but is too short, that key. the 2 last "word" are left empty.
    Dicen que en Portugal aun hay muchos comunistas
    pero lo que yo queria saber es donde hay señoritas

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    yes but is too short, that key. the 2 last "word" are left empty.
    You put xxxx in those slot

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

i have the same problem CD key is invalid no matter how i put it
    "Life is one step at a time until you step on a landmine" – unknown

No Longer active on the forums but still lurking

still cant spell not that spell check helps

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis

Keep an eye on this thread as well: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...won-t-register

It seems as if there are lots of issues with Steam right now..

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

The thing I noticed is that the Warband key is divided into parts with five characters in each - while the key registration on this site only takes four characters in each entry box. What that means is that I had to take four from the first part of the key, bring the leftover to the second entry box, then take three from the second group, etc.

Basically, paste the key into wordpad or something and remove all the hyphens, then copy it four characters at a time into the forum keyreg.

As mentioned above, if a key is too short, just fill up with "X"es.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Small View Post
    i have the same problem CD key is invalid no matter how i put it
    same problem here. No matter what I get an error.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

The thing I noticed is that the Warband key is divided into parts with five characters in each - while the key registration on this site only takes four characters in each entry box. What that means is that I had to take four from the first part of the key, bring the leftover to the second entry box, then take three from the second group, etc.
    My key consists of series of 4 character fields. And I seem to have the same problem as the others in this thread.

ModOrDie
    56 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    My edition of Warband is downloading currently and yes, I have the same problem:

This is the Steam serial screen:

This is the Paradox register screen:

NOTICE that Paradox demands 2 more clusters of 4 numbers...

I tried adding 2 lots of "xxxx", but it didn't work.

I have noticed that usual Paradox serials have a start that relates to the game: For instance East India Company started with EICC...

Vicky 2 started with VICA.....

This is missing from my serial... I don't see something like WARB.... ?

And Yeah... those little game icons on the Forum ARE IMPORTANT to me... Thanks

added: I wouldn't usually touch Steam with a barge-pole, but with Warband on sale today for 6 euros... I couldn't help myself!!
    Last edited by novapaddy; 29-12-2010 at 12:36. Reason: steam comment

ModOrDie
    56 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations

Blog Entries
    Been over to Taleworlds... asked about the issue there. This is their reply:

"Such keys are possible to register on TW forums. Paradox and forums are not run by Taleworlds. Please contact paradox about this issue."

I am afraid that the holidays in Sweden continue until the 11th of January. It is possible that Kallocain will be in the week before that and be able to help, but it is not guaranteed.
    I am afraid further patience will be needed.

ModOrDie
    56 games registered

Blog Entries
    I am afraid that the holidays in Sweden continue until the 11th of January. It is possible that Kallocain will be in the week before that and be able to help, but it is not guaranteed.
    I am afraid further patience will be needed.
    My God! Are you Serious?

I'm back at work on January 4th, as I suppose most people in Ireland and Britain are?

Swedes get another full week... Jeez, maybe I should start to learn another language (Swedish) and think about emigrating...

I am having exactly the same problem as described elsewhere in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by novapaddy View Post
    My God! Are you Serious?

I'm back at work on January 4th, as I suppose most people in Ireland and Britain are?

Swedes get another full week... Jeez, maybe I should start to learn another language (Swedish) and think about emigrating...
    Actually some of the people Paradox have hired from the British isles have yet to learn Swedish

ModOrDie
    56 games registered

Blog Entries
    Actually some of the people Paradox have hired from the British isles have yet to learn Swedish
    Nikolai II, please update us about the serial keys problem. Do you think this is an important issue for Paradox, as many people seem to have had the same problem over Christmas?

Thanks

I believe it is an important issue for Paradox, since they have always put a lot of effort into getting these kinds of issues fixed before. (That Paradox are small fish in Steam's world doesn't help a lot, though)

However, in Sweden christmas vacations didn't end until today, so it's only now that they'll have started upon the backlog, and can start pestering Steam again.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Seems they solved the problem. I just successfully registered with my steam key that was not working during the holidays
    We can accept God becoming man to save man. But not man becoming God to save himself.
    -Vernon Linwood Howard

Thanks for the update, mine works as well.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by AFnord View Post
    Thanks for the update, mine works as well.
    Ditto.
    Or in other words, now I have a horse.
    Victoria II unofficial fix pack for 1.2 (last update 2010-12-23)
    Dominion: British Imperial Relations v 1.3 (2010-11-01)
    Australia/New Zealand Improvement Mod (WIP, mate)

1 Labourer has been promoted to Bureaucrat this month

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast