Activation issue of boxed ShipSimExtremes
There is an activation issue with some copies of the boxed version of ShipSimExtremes.
The following is a way to activate the game if you encounter problems with the regular installation:
1. Insert the disc and install the game. If you don't have a Steam client, the game will guide you through the creation of a Steam account.
2. On the printed manual in the box you find the activation key.
3. In the lower left corner of the Steam client you find "+ ADD A GAME..."
4. Then choose "Activate a Product on Steam..."
5. Klick "Next", then "I agree".
6. Write the code found on the printed manual in the field "Product code", and click "Next".
The game will then update to the lastest version, which might take a while depending on your internet connection. Then you should be good to go.
High Priestess of Marketing
Update activation issue
The issue with boxed retail copies for Ship Simulator Extremes is now fixed and you should be able to enjoy the game as intended! So no need to follow the instructions above. VSTEP and Paradox would like to apologies if this has caused any inconvenience and hope you enjoy the game!