• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:confused::confused:

*powers down*

I'm not entirely sure what to make of that.

Vote AVN

placeholder, and because he's still suspicious-ish

@EURO: It will make a lot more sense in post game, I know the GM is laughing at me now. Can't say more then that without breaking ghost rules, but it is a real face palm for me.

Last edited:
It will make a lot more sense in post game, I know the GM is laughing at me now. Can't say more then that without breaking ghost rules, but it is a real face palm for me.
I have no idea what you are talking about. But I'm sure it will make sense post game. :nods:

johho888 said:
You lynched billy bob the 2nd in command villager.
My sincere apologies for getting you into that situation billy bob.

johho888 said:
Eternally_Lost the cultist with seerish, priestly and sorcery powers was eaten by the wolves.

Now there's an interesting role/trait combo if I've ever heard of one! :)

vote slinky

I'm not entirely sure what to make of that.

Vote AVN

placeholder, and because he's still suspicious-ish
Vote Walrus

Placeholder.

It's a good job we've already dicsussed this, or I'd so be voting you in retaliation right now.

But I won't.
That's right, I'm glad we discussed this in PM while we were discussing that other thing.

So the hunt order, you sent it to the GM, yes?

That's right, I'm glad we discussed this in PM while we were discussing that other thing.

So the hunt order, you sent it to the GM, yes?

Oh yeah, who do you think I am, OY? I don't forget shit like that.

walrus said:
The hunt for tonight will be Lord_D.

Backups:
- OrangeYoshi
- sbr
- Tornadoli

What is this drivel I found in my pmbox? :confused:

Official vote count, 22h 4min to deadline

AVN - 1 - walrus
Slinky - 1 - Yakman
walrus - 1 - EUROO8

not voted - 10 - Lord_D, Kriszo, humancalculator, trespoe, Ciryandor, sbr, Jopi, Raczynski, Slinky, AVN

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - humancalculator
missed one vote - sbr, Jopi, Raczynski

Official vote count, 22h 4min to deadline

AVN - 1 - walrus
Slinky - 1 - Yakman
walrus - 1 - EUROO8

not voted - 10 - Lord_D, Kriszo, humancalculator, trespoe, Ciryandor, sbr, Jopi, Raczynski, Slinky, AVN

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - humancalculator
missed one vote - sbr, Jopi, Raczynski

And just who is EUROO8?

And just who is EUROO8?
He is the guy subbing for Lord Strange II and Jensthemens. He is not EUROO7 who got lynched some days back.

If we need another sub we also have jonti-i standing ready while marty100 had to be taken of the sub list because he got some inside information.